No announcement yet.

Ban Him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Conc said makes a lot of sense. If you don't like what he says, just put him on ignore. It saves a lot of grief.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Okay so you don't like that TK. How about we limit him to Trash Talk or useless crap forums, as Bioture said. I don't think he would notice or care really. Spins spam was controled, focused and readable even though it was all political rantings of others poop (and a few other new people to the forums) spam is pathetic.

Maybe this sounds crazy but look ever since spin/office stopped posting a few days, ago after he tried this "Correcting Kolar" crap, atleast 3 new people come here spamming up the place.

We never did find out his intentions. We never did get any examples of his own writing either because it was all copied and pasted. But from his last post he seemed to have no clue how to have a real discussion, swearing at me ect......

Comment

This is a forum for the Trench Wars community. What would it mean to not allow somebody to post in the Trench Wars board, but only in Trash or Useless Crap? At least in the TW forum, there's a better chance of discussion that is relevent and important to the zone.

Comment

Yes I understand that there is no real rule we can ban him for violating. I am not saying we should stop people from posting but what Spiderex and poop are doing is disrupting the forum, making it so there is less of a chance to talk about our little 2d space ship game (comeon really what is this forum for anyways, to talk about 'shit' all day long?). As long as there posts have something relavent to the current topic, not more spam and have something to offer to the forum then I have no problem with them.

Edit: Reasoning with these kind of people is almost imposiable, you're not going to get a stright answer out of either of them. Its the same thing with Ice Storm, they will be content to post sorry threads and threads about how they are hated while more junk is thrown into good threads. The bottom line is, forums are not created so we can ignore everyone we don't like or hate, its the problem with the internet. People can be annoying, people can ignore others but it gets to the point were people just don't care anymore and thats whats wrong.
          Last edited by Kolar; 07-27-2003, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Not sure if vbulliten system allows it, but I think limiting EVERYONE'S per day post count would probably for the best.

Comment

As long as there is nothing wrong going on, (and if the spam is excessive enough, the proper channels must be followed) there is nothing to be done. Heck, the worst thing to be done is to give these people the undo attention that they have already received.

The last thing we need is a posse determining who is or is not good enough to post.

Comment

Originally posted by dare
                if you ban this guy after letting IceStorm03 go, then you should shoot yourself.

personally poop juice hasn't really bothered me, i ignored him mostly

this is a forum you know... online...with text... you can avoid reading his posts.......by ignoring him...........................its not like he's talking and you can't make the horrific torturous sounds stop.

sigh, why do you idiots give him so much attention

don't you get that's exactly what he wants
                wise words, especially that first sentence.

Comment

well, whenever u c poop starting a thread just move it to trash talk. simple
                  (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                  (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                  \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                  << evoce >>
                  /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                  (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                  (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                  TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                  TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

jeez you people are so mean you wouldn't talk about me like this if you knew i would read it

"Don't hate, appreciate"

Comment

Bioture, ur stupidity just pisses me off. noone's gonna ban anyone just cuz you want to! What a brat, jesus. And give poop a break, he is so miserable that it sickens me. You people are like animals! Have some heart fuckers! There is a guy behind "poop juice" with feelings and emotions and i cant believe i am saying this sissy crap.
                      Originally posted by Acidmouse
                      pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
                      Spiderex> gg
                      PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
                        Better idea, usage requirement on forums!
                        thats a good idea!! how about 200 hours minimum?

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
                        PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
                          Stfu Spider

Comment

yeah yeah i regret saying that...
                            Originally posted by Acidmouse
                            pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
                            Spiderex> gg
                            PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                              Just limit his stupid ass to trash talk and useless crap, this way he doesn't fuck up the 'good' threads we have.
                              i've mostly stopped making useless spam. i still don't get how you can hate me so much, after all we've never met and you don't really know me. besides this forum is very unfriendly to new users, i would know. the first day i posted i got flamed for no reason by sir bracco, this was before i spammed. you people should be nicer to new members, maybe you could offer constructive critiscism instead of just calling us "stupid" or "gay"... you could have politely told me to stop spamming, i don't think anybody ever did.

Originally posted by ZentoR
                              thats a good idea!! how about 200 hours minimum?
                              and this wouldn't keep me off i do have 200 hours

Comment

Originally posted by poop juice
                                and this wouldn't keep me off i do have 200 hours
                                Okay, how about a posting limit to like 50-75 posts/replies a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X