No announcement yet.

Thoughts about improving x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a small point I've been thinking about...

Since the settings change, the weasel has become a ship much more used in basing itself and not just to take out the odd stray enemy. (A good thing)

but...

Also since the change, there has been a noticable (to me anyway) increase in the number of people playing as a terrier.
    Now, this isn't really a bad thing, but it leads me to think that perhaps the new weasel might have been improved just a little too much, forcing this terrier increase.

I'm not trying to say that this overall outcome is good or bad either, it's just another thing to think about.
    $$

Comment

Weasels are perfect the way they are. Only enhancement it probably needs is a speed increase. Besides that, it seems alright.

I don't quite like the idea of changing it to normal size as it would then eliminate it's stealth ability to sneak into a base or into the flagroom. This would also erase the fun of sneaking into/through the small spaces.

By the way, if a weasel is attached to a terrier, can it cloak or use stealth? If it can use stealth, does it mean it provides stealth for the terr?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralex

By the way, if a weasel is attached to a terrier, can it cloak or use stealth? If it can use stealth, does it mean it provides stealth for the terr?
        Nope, the terr remains visible. From what I've seen though, weasels tend to appear for a split second as they dettach. I'm not sure if that's always the case though.

Comment

Lol spiderex.. that's a new one "fussie" what does it mean again ?

Lololololololol.

You're such a bad ass.
          Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

rawr?
            Originally posted by Acidmouse
            pv=nrt your American you cant possibly understand anything.
            Spiderex> gg
            PureX> stfu newbie

Comment

to make the weasel a fighter, not a cloaker.

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
              PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

Originally posted by CR0SSFIRE
                Just a small point I've been thinking about...

Since the settings change, the weasel has become a ship much more used in basing itself and not just to take out the odd stray enemy. (A good thing)

but...

Also since the change, there has been a noticable (to me anyway) increase in the number of people playing as a terrier.
                Now, this isn't really a bad thing, but it leads me to think that perhaps the new weasel might have been improved just a little too much, forcing this terrier increase.

I'm not trying to say that this overall outcome is good or bad either, it's just another thing to think about.
                A lot of freqs don't yet have terrs.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  Nope, the terr remains visible. From what I've seen though, weasels tend to appear for a split second as they dettach. I'm not sure if that's always the case though.
                  Chances are they attach, then recharge, then detach then quickly turn on cloak and stealth.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                  X