No announcement yet.

Best designed map in TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's got some of our names in the bottom corner still.. something like "created by rogermexico with help from divine rides, bloodzombie" and maybe someone else.. I forget.

I really did nothing except tell him that I thought there were too many rocks.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

e_mex. it's the elim arena in 17th parallel
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I've always liked ?go musketeers as a hosted event (Matorian), .?go zwarriors for it's amazing art (Trunks_Rage), and .?go boki as a base map (Boki, of course).
        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
        i just wish it was longer
        Originally posted by Cops
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

?go initiald is extremely awesome! All the cars does exactly what it's supposed to. That map is very fun to play.

Comment

?go art and ?go #art are amusing for the first 30 min you are there....and then you find better stuff to do.

Comment

Oh and:

?GO BIGDM

Also made by me.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

?go gatez will always be my favorite. that lag made it all the better. anyways ya gatez2 is same but it was fun having half the people having to stay in spec because of the lag in gatez. my second favorite would be ?go capture. fishies is best game. next would be ?go #town its like the original twtown and shiite.

Comment

Aside from the pub map, which I think is genius, ?go javs is the best in the zone.
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

NEWSFLASH: ?go rally <=== BEST DETAILED MAP IN HISTORY OF SUBSPACE

it's like its own video game, doesn't even look like subspace

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                      NEWSFLASH: ?go rally <=== BEST DETAILED MAP IN HISTORY OF SUBSPACE

it's like its own video game, doesn't even look like subspace
                      NEWSFLASH: ?go rally <=== Stolen entirely from a game besides the part made in ssme which was just a map of the map.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

?go maze
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment