Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanna be a homework helper
    if u actually do this let me know i can help.

Comment

Originally posted by poop juice
      i wanna be a homework helper
      if u actually do this let me know i can help.

What are you thinking? HAve you ever even BEEN on staff? It's not worth giving up your time for. Trust me. If you want to help people out, go give food to the hungry or donate money to the needy. Atleast then you'll feel better that you actually did some GOOD in this damn world. Note: Doing good deeds in subspace does not count as a good deed.

Comment

my positive feedback is it sounds like a waste of time.

why would somebody be interested in being logged into ss for the sole reason of helping somebody with their homework. if ppl ask me questions once in a while i'll give a shout back, but this is overkill and i don't think it is worth it.

there's such a thing as taking this game too seriously and i think we are getting close.

with that said, if this does get off the ground, make sure you screen the people helping. . . they could just as easily ruin somebody's hw as they could help them
        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
        Philos> there is something about you
        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Im in.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

There's obviously too many holes in this idea. It'd be better for the TW Zone to not go through because of so many complications it can create when it is in play.

Comment

I'll help... I'm an expert in astro-physicism and gyno-encology.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Randedl> ?chat=homeworkhelpers
                1:Randedl> What is the planet next to the earth?
                1:Blood <HOMEWORK HELPER>> Uranus, NEXT!
                1:Kolar> Who won World War II?
                1:bloodzombie <HOMEWORK HELPER>> Germany, Hitler eventually became the Emperor.
                Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                i just wish it was longer
                Originally posted by Cops
                it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

The whole <RH> thing was stolen from me. Some years ago--never mind how long precisely-- having little or no money in my purse and nothing particular to interest me on shore,I thought I would post the radio idea on TW staff forum. The tag i wanted was <DJ> tag, but then my idea was quickly shot down. Sometime later, <RH> emerges.

Down with <RH>
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by CyloR
                    Randedl> ?chat=homeworkhelpers
                    1:Randedl> What is the planet next to the earth?
                    1:Blood <HOMEWORK HELPER>> Uranus, NEXT!
                    1:Kolar> Who won World War II?
                    1:bloodzombie <HOMEWORK HELPER>> Germany, Hitler eventually became the Emperor.
                    cute

but yeah, even though that's a bit exaggerated, that's what i was talkin about

and yeah, there's also the whole "are you doing their homework or are you helping them with it" aspect. i don't think it would help all that much
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                      The whole <RH> thing was stolen from me. Some years ago--never mind how long precisely-- having little or no money in my purse and nothing particular to interest me on shore,I thought I would post the radio idea on TW staff forum. The tag i wanted was <DJ> tag, but then my idea was quickly shot down. Sometime later, <RH> emerges.

Down with <RH>
                      ?squadjoin Anti <RH>:sexy
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Homework Helpers makes me think of an afterschool thing that people that don't understand their homework go to ... and they get help.. :/
                        Last edited by aussie; 08-12-2003, 01:32 AM.
                        Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

1. i don't have homework anymore
                          2. if you are in high school and need help with your homework you are
                          a> too stupid, give up
                          b> too lazy, copy your classmate

3. if you are in college and need help then you should
                          a>drop out, you are too stupid
                          b>too lazy to figure it out, copy your classmate

HH is a horrible idea. as is the HR tag. I don't need a tag or staff to help someone.
                          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

80% of the pplz in my class failed
                            who can i copy ^_^
                            Let me die

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                              I don't need a tag or staff to help someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                                Haha

Hentai-Heaven
                                Last edited by ZentoR; 08-12-2003, 06:45 AM.

Staff is gay, im off strike :)

Spitfire P> dimboy, we need 1 of those green messages - ?go battleship to play. -Dimboy <ER>

You have been put in spectator mode due to high latency (S2C)

ZentoR> ?lag
                                PING Current:150 ms Average:140 ms Low:130 ms High:240 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 0.0%

Comment

Working...
                                X