No announcement yet.

A Day in the Life of a Trencher (Long)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Day in the Life of a Trencher (Long)

A Day in the Life of a Trencher

I zoom into the base as fast as I possibly can, not noticing the many warbirds and spiders that fire at me as I fly into the tube. I nearly hit a mine as I make my way up and up and up. It seems never-ending but I finally make it through. I reach the red tile and try to make it through a small hole to save time; it doesn’t work. I hit the wall and bounce and zoom through a larger hole. In mid-base I find it harder to dodge the enemy bullets flying at me, I notice a gap in the enemy defenses so I zoom into the flag room entrance. A shark repels me and a bullet narrowly passes by my nose. The spider line shoots at me and knocks my energy down but I make it into the flag room alive. My enemies grow and grow, I tell my team to attach but they wont they wont! The enemies grow so large they encompass the whole flag room, I am doomed, I am doomed!
    I wake up to find myself in a cold sweat reminiscing about my dream. I get up out of bed and feel a sensation in my stomach. I am hungry. I go to eat something but before I go to the kitchen, I decide that I should see if anyone is online to play with me first, or perhaps a base game might be starting. I double click the continuum icon as fast as I can and the minute the zones load, I press enter. ‘Entering Arena’ it says as I wait to enter my favorite zone, Trench Wars. The wait seems endless, but I finally enter and my default commands are executed. I look to see who is on and say hello to everyone. I go to the basing arena to find a new game is starting. I quickly get picked for a team to my great joy. I run around a little bit awaiting the start of the game. The game starts and ends as any game does, one team succeeding over the other with a few people saying ‘good game’ at the end. I decide that perhaps that game just wasn’t enough fun yet, so I play another game… and another soon to find that is 3 PM and I still have not eaten.
    I decide it is time that I go eat, and turn my away message on to a witty creation I had previously made. I quickly find a quick snack to munch on, something to just hold me over. Once finished, I run back to my computer just in case something might happen whilst I was away. To my dismay, once I return I find that a new game of base has started without me. I decide that I need something to do while I wait for the next game, so I go into a random public arena. I hop into my favorite Trench Wars ship, the Terrier and quickly get into the game. A few players attach to me and I hurry and get to the base entrance as fast as I can, ignoring the enemy ships around me. I get to the tube to only find a shark has layed a line of mines down and, along with my teammates, die. I get my turrets back and run up to the entrance again, this time I was watching. I saw the same shark there and quickly veered away to the side entrance. I get my team into the middle base and we quickly start working to get into the flag room. We kept firing and firing and we were soon coming out on the upper hand. Then, for a split second, it seemed that all of time had stopped. I happen to notice a blue shimmer object begin to fly through the base. Not even having time to react, I quickly understand what it is, a leviathan bomb. Defenseless as ever, the bomb destroys us and enrages to the point of murder. I quickly change into a warbird to seek revenge on the Leviathan and Terrier who ruined our game.
    I run around and finally find him, I aim up, fire AND HIT! No, it was a dud. The LevTerr scuttles away. I find them again but before I even have a chance to shoot, it warps away. To my dismay I begin searching again. I find it and shoot at it and again, it warps away. This pattern continued for a long while until the LevTerr was finally destroyed. I realized I had just wasted so much of my time out of pure anger. I had just spent way too much time not-having fun. I quickly go to the basing arena, to find a missed another game. I look at the clock and it is now 7 pm. Time for dinner. I go and spend more time eating because I am starving. I go to the bathroom and come right back to the computer. I continue the same process as before but this time save my energy and change publics when a LevTerr comes in sight to ruin my fun. I go base when I can. I soon find it is 1 AM, and go to bed, only to wake up the next day, and start the same process over again.

*END*

P.S. Soon to be put into audio format and played on Trench Wars Radio ( a different story though

u asked me to read this on chat...... at 2am...........

1: AHAHAHAHAAHA if u think iam gonna read all that.

2: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cos, yeah.

3: wing4smod

night

-acid

p.s. i want my cookies and vodka for replying.

Comment

Wing, alcohol cures all.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

ok let me write one.

i log on. i get into a spider. today is a new day! i am going to make progess again, like in the good old days of newbiedom! i decide to try to get a good rating. most people dont play for rating, but it is fairly relevant and i can practice spidering as i do so. i just need a high average kill and a good ratio. I go to pub 0. i play for 2 minutes and realise that any rating i get in here couldnt be relevant at all because there is no basing going on whatsoever. i do this for five more pubs. thats all of them. finally i give up and pick a pub no matter how little basing is happening. i fly up the tube defending myself from enemy fire and looking to see who my terr is. suddenly i see a flashing star coming at me on radar. i hit insert over and over! man, i must have hit that button fifty times in a half a second! it has a groove in it from my finger slamming it so much! well the levi bomb hits a wall 5 ship lengths away from me and my ship dies at about 1200 energy. i type out NICE AIM YOU DOG SHIT NEWBIE as i wait to respawn, but im a slow typer and i get killed as i type. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" i scream in frustration. ok now that i know who my terrier is i attach to him and go about trying to get a high average kill and good ratio at the same time, so im in the flagroom fighting the 2 enemies that are attacking base when all of the sudden this i see this lev terr on the right side cause my target bounty is 50 and its bright blue. so i go to the left side and watch as the levi gets a 10fer on my team. im sitting on the left line spot and a lev bomb from an LT comes from the left, from a completely different LT. i die. the same thing happens in the next life, except this time instead of another LT killing me when i am alone defending the flagroom by myself a cloaker kills me. i jeer at him too. finally my team has base secured completely. the lev terrs are dead for a couple minutes, and the flagroom is full of javs. a levi attached to the base terr and goes up the the top of the flagroom. the base is filled with yellow dots. suddenly a blue dot comes up out of nowhere. it goes hastily thru midbase and it about to fly into the entrance where it will be killed by a wave of jav bombs, but it never gets there, cause the levi fired and it killed him. it also killed all the javs. so im like fuck this im tking that bitch and i go and tk him and he is like // OMG ZA GOFER YOU ARE A TKER I HAET TKERS>.. i realise that playing for rating is utterly pointless and i get in a jav and decide to just fool around as i always do. when i get cloaked or killed by a levi, i bitterly spew trashtalk and start an arguement that lasts for half an hour and greatly annoys a lot of people. then i go complain on the forums.
        Last edited by za gophar; 08-18-2003, 10:22 PM.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

omg either your all really bored or completely insane!! STOP making me read all that god damn u all!!

oh ya nice story wz heh

Comment

Well, I was bored, and, now I need something else to write about :P

So firstly, did anyone who read that enjoy it?

and

What should I write about now?

Comment

Nice

Very nice story Za gopher and Wing..Ots kinds true to all ur stroeis...the levi and all...I cant wait to hear the adio fomat ^_^
              Gj!

Comment

Re: Nice

Originally posted by Syntrax
                Very nice story Za gopher and Wing..Ots kinds true to all ur stroeis...the levi and all...I cant wait to hear the adio fomat ^_^
                Gj!
                Are you really that stupid.. or is this a joke?

Comment

The first one line sounded cool!

But sadly this was posted for a group of people all combining the IQ of 57
                  EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                  cool koen> :)
                  PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                  cool koen> not because of a bug
                  EvoLd> Lol
                  Treachery> meh
                  EvoLd> why then?
                  PubAceR> women in power dont last
                  EvoLd> LOl
                  toaster oven reviews

Comment

That sounds like the life of those little things in sperm.
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

and i thought i had no life ....
                      There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

How about you stop writing stories about subspace cause thats fucking pathetic.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

agreed. whats the point? unless u do make em funny. i didnt laff at the first one but za gophers was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                            How about you stop writing stories about subspace cause thats fucking pathetic.
                            ... Do you really want to go there, oh reaper of minds?

Comment

Holy manoley

Well thats a tad to much for me to read. its almost like reading a book, and I hate doing that. From what I did read though (about 3 lines of each) sounds good.
                              However I suggest going to bed when you guys are that bored

-Legion
                              4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
                              4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
                              4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
                              4:dll> YES
                              4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
                              4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
                              4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
                              4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
                              4:dll> your nippies are red :P
                              4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment