Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: so it begins.

Originally posted by Nickname
    Hi, Staff has been a joke since before you were playing, staff has always been a good 80% morons, once we got as low as 60% but then that 20% got annoyed with the 60% morons and quit, taking us back to 80%...it was sad.
    ConcreteSchlyrd and RyanG: Always 20% of Something.

Am I the only one with a pseudo-optomistic view of staff? First, there've been some really great ones. Mr. Spam, Flabin, ZzLifezZ, THE PUSHER (where you at Push? Holla if you hear me), Cpt. Guano--just to name a few few. Second (and I'm going to bold and italicize it for the reading-impaired):

Being a staffer is a lot harder than you may believe.

And no, I'm not saying it's hard as in "writing a doctoral thesis on Low K Dielectrics". Hard, as in "dealing with fifteen people constantly messaging 'h3y d00d3r! h0st ZOMBIES! YAAAY!!' to you every 37 seconds". That gets annoying real quick, and good staffers deal with it.

Big ups to staffers. They run this two-bit pony show of a spaceship game so you don't have to.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Staff should stop recruiting young immature newbies.. They should recruit experienced ppl, but then again most experienced ppl dont wanna join staff cause of all the immature newbies... X_x

Comment

or most experienced ppl got banned a few times in there ss "careers" usuayl in the past and its held against them forever pretty much

but da1 put it the best...

and staffers shouldnt be argueing w/ each other htey should be bonding together to keep the zone up tip top shape! instead of worrying bout pointing out another staffers mistake or worrying about firing someoen...if ug ot that much free time go host another 2-3 events.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

i ask one simple question: if Awesome <ER> had the name awesome before joining staff then its fine to me, but if somehow that name doesnt belong to him then i totally disagree with him and any other person changing name when they join staff, even worse, to a name they dont originally own.
          The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

I think you guys make it a bigger deal than it is about staff changing names... I mean whats the whining about that their is better suggest to ''debate'' and by the way most staff that left was because of ''abuse'' or ''improper attitude'' so good staffers stay and try to change bad things about staff and shuts his mouth when they have nothing constructive to say or do.

Comment

I don't know... I just seem to have a little more respect (for some reason) if I know exactly who the staffer is. If the staffer changes his name (what was awesome's ORIGINAL name?) it leads me to believe that they have something to hide. Murder? Maybe, but probably not. Ok so I don't really think awesome has something to hide, I just think it would be better if the majority of the people who... cared(?) about this kind of thing, knew who they were dealing with, instead of some random guy on an alias. Lets look at it in terms of squads. Captains, would you recruit a random guy on an alias if you didn't know who he was at all? I wouldn't. What this means is, I forgot. I had an interesting point, I'll edit this when I remember.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Awesome was Staflos or whatever and originaly TORR. Torr is not Team Money Worthy, Mayo Inc. is.

(THat was Mayo's point)
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

do what RedStar did, boot the existing staff and hire different ones. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                    Captains, would you recruit a random guy on an alias if you didn't know who he was at all? I wouldn't.
                    Obviously you aren't a captain of Aura.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

My squad recruits on basis of not knowing who they are. As long as we don't know them, then they are welcome.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I'd like to point out in a totally self absorbed way that i quit staff without the threat of suspension. Making me the only ex staffer to have left of his own free will in the last few months. Praise me, Praise me for i am your messiah.
                        Tigerex

Comment

Re: Re: so it begins.

Originally posted by Nickname
                          taking us back to 80%...it was sad.
                          It's really actually only 75% if you do the math...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                            I don't know... I just seem to have a little more respect (for some reason) if I know exactly who the staffer is. If the staffer changes his name (what was awesome's ORIGINAL name?) it leads me to believe that they have something to hide. Murder? Maybe, but probably not. Ok so I don't really think awesome has something to hide, I just think it would be better if the majority of the people who... cared(?) about this kind of thing, knew who they were dealing with, instead of some random guy on an alias. Lets look at it in terms of squads. Captains, would you recruit a random guy on an alias if you didn't know who he was at all? I wouldn't. What this means is, I forgot. I had an interesting point, I'll edit this when I remember.
                            So what will awesome <ER>'s name be when he quits staff or become a mod? We looking at a next name change?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
                              I'd like to point out in a totally self absorbed way that i quit staff without the threat of suspension. Making me the only ex staffer to have left of his own free will in the last few months. Praise me, Praise me for i am your messiah.
                              big ups to the tigerex
                              Squadless> I'M WHITE
                              Squadless> only on the outside tho

--------------
                              1:Lemmin> is there any reason why bongs have to be so strangely phallic?
                              1:Lemmin> it's just these adverts in magazines with men sucking on these tube-like things that concern me

--------------
                              7:Mr. Spam> any chubs want a twjd?
                              7:Nickname> only with you, sexpot

--------------
                              3:Sydi> ok that's enough mythical incest for now
                              --------------
                              Both teams are ready. Game begins in 30 seconds.
                              Scoobing> here it comes
                              WARNING: Disconnected from server

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
                                So what will awesome <ER>'s name be when he quits staff or become a mod? We looking at a next name change?
                                Awe's mod name is going to be "awesome". That is the part I said was stupid, and I still hold to that opinion.
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X