Axed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axed

Well tonite my run on staff has ended... for me the reason they gave seems unjust and very wrong but its not much i can do as an ex <ZH> vs some abusive smods who hang together in teh same squad. but i havta say it was a good time and i actualy enjoyed my time helping ppl and hosting what i could thought the ppl likked my events...despite what i ehard about staff sucking it wsa fun. When i got the pm from Mr. Spam stating i was fired my mouth sorta droped to the floor considering i was #2 <ZH> in help calls and i hosted more things then some <ER>'s did, but i guess everything happens for a reason and my time has ended and i suppse my month-month 1/2 was a godo run. i also wana thank the certain staffers who helped me get off my feet and were nice to me and had a godo time on chat w/ me, for u smod fuckers who decided to be fags (and trust me i know who u are) fuck u all thast why things go wrong in TW.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

smart enough to put it in the right forum.

$1 dollar that this topic will get deleted
    $2 says you will get flamed by an elusive member
    $3 dollars saying you will get told by an elusive smod
    $4 dollars says cig smoke wears briefs, not boxers.

Comment

1$- i know it will
      2$- i get that every nite so as it is bc i am "ruining" there ss rep
      3$- ya probably but owell....
      4$- your wrong
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Give Cig back his ZH! Infact Make him a mod Dammit! Staff makes 2 good recruitments who have the potential to give a bit more respect and representability to staff by recruiting Cig and Herc. But they have half ruined it now and Tw is cursed forever to have endless ranks of unknown, unrespected staff members climb up through the ranks.

$1 that herc is next.

As soon as i work out why they would want these guys axed i'm sure i will share it
        Tigerex

Comment

questionz?

I don't think it's always the story...

It's also the naughty British Boy image.

ARROGANCE 4 STAFFFFFF
          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
            Staff makes 2 good recruitments who have the potential to give a bit more respect and representability to staff by recruiting Cig and Herc. But they have half ruined it now and Tw is cursed forever to have endless ranks of unknown, unrespected staff members climb up through the ranks.

$1 that herc is next.

As soon as i work out why they would want these guys axed i'm sure i will share it
            amen
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

i did try my best for teh zone not just myself liek i usta...i guess sometimes ur best just isnt good enough
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

aww, sorry ciggy, I don't know what you did wrong, but u were my fav <ZH> <3 -V0LT
                I love everyone in the Trench Wars community! EXCEPT ONI LINK!!

Comment

Why was he axed? He and herc are the only non-newb <ZH>'s who are actually qualified for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
                    Why was he axed? He and herc are the only non-newb <ZH>'s who are actually qualified for the job.
                    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                    \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                    << evoce >>
                    /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                    TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                    TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

If you make a post like this (about being axed) and then don't give the reason why you were even axed, it only makes it look like you're asking for attention and pity.
                      sdg

Comment

Cig's replacement.

Ice Storm <ZH>, i'm not joking.

Comment

Re: Cig's replacement.

Originally posted by Kolar
                          Ice Storm <ZH>, i'm not joking.
                          Dear god

Comment

thats awful.

Cig now we can team in elim again and not get reported! Cool.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

cig :/
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                              X