Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a map. Tell me if you like the idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a map. Tell me if you like the idea.

Well, first off the base is basically made from a cool tileset based on snow and ice. The thing i noticed is thiers really on 1 way to enter the flag room. I added one or two extra doors to go through. do u like the idea of my map?

Re: I made a map. Tell me if you like the idea.

Originally posted by Cleve
    Well, first off the base is basically made from a cool tileset based on snow and ice. The thing i noticed is thiers really on 1 way to enter the flag room. I added one or two extra doors to go through. do u like the idea of my map?
    Show us a screenshot of it if you can.

Comment

Can you put it on a server/post a screen or somthing so we can look at it? Your descriptions is 'alittle' rough.

Vitron

Comment

umm....i dont know how to send it

Comment

Have the file open on your screen, and hit the "Print Screen" button, the same one you use for screenshots. Open paint, click ctrl + v or paste, and you should have it there. select the area you want (just the map itself) and save it as a JPG. Upload it to a picture site on the internet where you can store images, and from there use the [IMG] tags to post it here.

Cheers.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

sigh....everytime i try it the thing says plz upload a valid jpg. and i did save it as a jpg. im sure arilou will put it on tw anyways. if u really wanna see it tell me ur e mail address here or pm me im master bub

Comment

put it in the screenshots section on tw.org

-RR

Comment

lol it says its not a valid jpeg even though i saved it as one. o well.

Comment

Help the guy out here :P he needs a place to upload the files

dude, i feel ur pain. heres a link to a place where u can upload pictures for freeeeeee

http://www.villagephotos.com/
                  Celibrate
                  XXX is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                  X