Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In case nobody noticed deathmatch is hosted way too much. what happened to pictionary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case nobody noticed deathmatch is hosted way too much. what happened to pictionary

i like that game. there are plenty of other games to host u know. im always happy to play a hosted game and appreciate i mean just mix it up a little more.

Deathmatch is awesome, leave it be.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

if anything deathmatch isn't hosted enough. but i think ERs are doing a fine job hosting dm.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
        if anything deathmatch isn't hosted enough. but i think ERs are doing a fine job hosting dm.

<--
        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
        cool koen> :)
        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
        cool koen> not because of a bug
        EvoLd> Lol
        Treachery> meh
        EvoLd> why then?
        PubAceR> women in power dont last
        EvoLd> LOl
        toaster oven reviews

Comment

i think DM is hosted fine,
          the thing is cleve, the arenas that are hosted are the ones people like most, i know that more people like DM than people like art

however, i do agree that things like art are not hosted enough.. they need to get dusted off and played in

Great job though <ER>s your making Trench proud
          04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Yeah, besides, Deathmatch has many other games within it, it's a versatile event to host.

Comment

Hockey isn't hosted enough its conspiracy DIMBOY is doing to ruin the upcoming TWHT!
              MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

I like deathmatch

Comment

Working...
                X