NS is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS is back

yup, No Surrender is back...won two basing games today, granted they weren't top of the line but its a good start for a comeback.

I'm sorry skate, but you're best players are long gone, and the medium players are highly inactive.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Never too late to start now Skate. With more and more people being interested in basing, I'm sure people will wanna join, and you'll have a solid core to build up your squad. GL :]
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
        I'm sorry skate, but you're best players are long gone, and the medium players are highly inactive.
        U sure about this?

Comment

basing? yuk! :P

good luck with it skate
          04.07.05 08:59

Comment

basing is l33t
            DELETED

Comment

Re: NS is back

Originally posted by skate
              won two basing games today, granted they weren't top of the line but its a good start for a comeback.
              Try an 8v8 next time, kthnx, cripple style basing (6 and under) proves nothing. I'll believe you're back when I see some 8v8 matches from you guys... not like you did that in the first place anyways though.

Comment

paul you seem a little upset? no kidding i would rather have an 8v8 game but like i said, you gotta start somewhere.

kookie, we have mr mike, elemental, mr magoo, 404 not found, and chainbraker who will be more and more active, also vampz hopefully will be more active also..then there is me, bioture, and corpsecreator who have been on the squad for more then a year, i was on for like 2 or 3 i think, so its not like we have all new members.

Comment

Good luck NS
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

fuck ns
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

NS roster hasn't changed much in the last 6 months or so, and from stats, they look pretty active to me.
                      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

NS r BACK? well woopdee fucking doo.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

its nic seeing the older squads staying alive and just making another run @ things...even if it is a new roster times move on and the next generation of NS will take over...happens w/ cripps/bs/paladen all the time...all u need is that 1/2/3 guys from the past to keep it in tact

also NS im sure Cripz would schedule a few games with u b4 TWL comes around gimme a buz/.?message in game skate..we are looking to become more basing oriented also
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by skate
                            we have mr mike
                            Uh, that basically proves you're going straight to hell.

Comment

I thought skate said "NS is black"

AFFIRMITIVE ACTION 4 WIN
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                              X