No announcement yet.

Small idea's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the people who say "wait for cont .40" arent thinking outside the box. ?squadmessages can EASILY be done by just upgrading the SSC Biller. ASSS and SSN and even the first way-useful biller, "Mnemosyne" (or something) was extremely practical.

I THINK they had ?squadmessages. I do know they had ?setbanners - the biller would actually SAVE your banner and all your squadmemebers could ?loadsquadbanner. Hows that for utility...

I think editing this server-side would be far more practical than client-side.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Re: Small idea's

Originally posted by SEAL
      Is it hard to implement the following?

- an personal editable squad group message. Quite handy. Of course with squadmembers being able to enable/disable the option to recieve messages.

- a personal editable squad group captain (or assistants too?) message.

Can it, or another worthless idea to help the comminuty? =) (come on, notice the smiley)

www.ssforum.net
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

on AC (mmorpg) you used to have a messages of the day for when you logged in from the leader of your monarchy(in this case squad) would be kind if cool to have that to announce game times or something.
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
        X