No announcement yet.

Random Damage In Baseelim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright then, I will come to this compromise, take out random damage, or bring back shrap.
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

learn to dodge bullets and then to use random damage to your advantage.

otherwise, dont talk. heh.

Comment

Originally posted by TopGod
        learn to dodge bullets and then to use random damage to your advantage.

otherwise, dont talk. heh.
        I only pay attention to people in Rule's top 100 list, sorry.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

This is stupid. Why are random bullets being compared to Shrap? Shrap was way more annoying because:

1) There were atleast 2+ (depending on where it exploded) everytime a bomb went off.
          2) Shrap was same speed no matter how you shot a bomb: REAL FAST.
          3) They made going to base a bitch
          4) It gave "vulching" and "strayed" a new definition.
          5) The more people playing means more shrap. 30 people shooting one bomb will release 2+ shrapnels totalling 60 fast moving shrapnels. But don't forget the 30 people's bombs and their bullets. Numbers are so high, it scares me.

Now let me try and figure out what's everyone bitching about with random bullet damage:

1) It doesn't kill when you want it to
          .................ummm
          2) It spares you when you're trying to run away from a bomb you just shot and missed because you can't aim for shit so the better player uses bullets to take you down but you get away with a lucky random damage bullet hit and 100 more energy left.

Okay that's all I can really figure out. To me, it just sounds like a whiney little bitch who lost their pacifier and didn't get what they want.

This is stupid. If you can't kill someone because you got unlucky from random damage bullet, then you just plain suck. Instead of trying to hit him again with more bullets which will ensure a definite kill, you go to your letters and type "OMFG DIE!" to only get vulched from behind and typekilled. Then you type " OMFG TYPE KILLER!" and you get spawnkilled. Then everyone laughs at you because you're an idiot who doesn't know that it's all your fault that you just got eased.

Just to put it short. You're an idiot who can't kill properly and blames it on something like Random Bullet Damage to make yourself feel better.

If you want something worth arguing, ask PRIITK to fix that damn Cloak race in baseelim where it specs you for not being in flag room when you are; that if he hasn't already.

Comment

And shrap wasn't removed not only because it was lucky and lame. I gave a few of the reasons above in my previous post and I know there is a few more. What ARGUMENTS can you put forth with Random Bullet Damage other than it doesn't kill when you want it to?

Comment

Working...
            X