Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Basing Weekends

Salutions to every subspacers,

I don't know if you remarked but the basing weekends doesn't really get more people to base and the basing fun is ruined (for me) by the ship choice such as wbs and lancecasters. I would propose (since it's called a PURE BASING WEEKENDS) to be able to select only basing ships such as spiders,sharks,terriers and javs.

you can base in wbs and lancs too though
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

how exactly do warbirds and lancasters ruin pbw? .. do you mean to say that they take people away from basing by causing them to remain in the spawn zone? well, to some extent i would agree but really there is nothing you can do about it, except of course make pure pubs which have a bot in them that tells you to go to base. pure pubs are needed.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

The only thing that ruins PBW is levs. Levs still get their bombs and always seem to make it outside around the top of the base where they can still lame the shit out of anything within 10 ship lengths of it hitting the wall. On numerous occations I've seen [close to] a whole freq protecting this one lev to get it up into the FR. This isn't exactly what I'd call PBW.

Sometimes there's more levs than without it being PBW probably because there's more people to lame in base.

Comment

I'm with nailed on this one, the obvious reason for enacting PBW was so levi's could not leviterr. Unfortunatly, this does not stop levi's from reaching the flag room, or roofing. I think if you are gonna do something, you should actually do it and not pussy out: make the levi immobile with no bomb!
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I say that if a levi makes it to the roof or even into the lower base without needing to attach, then he has deserved it. I say there's nothing wrong with a levi that can get to the lower room and actually be of use. I'd give him more respect than a jav that sits in the flag room lobbing bombs in the tunnel. Say what you want about levis ruining basing, but also give credit where it's due.

Comment

But it's different when about 10-15 people protect the lev so it gets in FR.

Anyway, I'd say 80% of people when it's PBW actually do base. It's too easy for levs to get too roof when it's PBW.

Comment

If that's the case, then the defending team is at fault too for not having a good enough lower defence.

Comment

pure basing weekend is perfect how it is

Comment

No matter how they change PBW, someone will still find some complaints with it. I don't think taking out the WB/lanc is the answer, and neither is making the levi immobile. People will always find a way to annoy others, it can't be helped. While they aren't perfect, I think the current PBW settings are tolerable.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X