Spider Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider Leagues

Ok, so we got TWJD and TWD and TWL and TWJL - but where in the heck is TWSD and TWSL? huh? huh? Its prejudicism (new word?) i tell you. They give the Warbird and Javelin a league, but kick the Spidy to the curb. Personally, i think a Spider league would kick ass and be pretty popular, so why not do it? We got 2 of the other useful basing ships, why not add a third?
    Ex-TW Dev / ER (Event Ref) / ER (Elim Ref)
    Former SSC Network Administrator
    SubSpace.co - SubSpace / Continuum Gaming Network

Wtf spider league!

A Spider league would rock.. but then there should also be a lanc league :P or maybe a "fighter league" where everyone can choose between all different ships, warbird, jav (bad choise tho), spider, terr, lancaster :P just some reckless ideas o_OOOO Unf
    Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
    Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

dumbass idea. maybe if the random damage is removed

and pred, twl was an any-ship league before, and nobody used anything else than warbirds.. so that's the end of that.
      jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood

and pred, twl was an any-ship league before, and nobody used anything else than warbirds.. so that's the end of that.
        Fear the WR lanc terr.

TWSBL before TWSL.

Comment

amen for spider leagues . count me in.

Comment

Blood is just bitter because he can't play a spider. At least it would certainly take more skill than any wb league.

Comment

I would hate to be any squad facing a team that has Arcane in spider. It's like he has 8 legs and those freaky eyes. Shit, see, i figured it out, Arcane = Spiderman.
              ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

there were games where a team played with 5 spids..zero hour if im not mistaken ( probably am ).
                The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

Great idea

Also, we have ?go base for captain picked basing & ?go wbduel for captain picked dueling... do we have captain picked javving?
                  Don't really play jav apart from in pubs, so if not, why can't there be ?go javduel?
                  $$

Comment

REPEAT: NO RANDOM DAMAGE OR IT WILL BE A LAUGH

Comment

If you keep the random damage between 350-500 per shot, you're guaranteed a kill in 3 or 4 shots every time. I don't think that's out of the question. I would definitely love to play in a spider league, with or without random damage.

wadi, how different from hockey is speedball? I suppose I could start playing that shiz.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

.?go javduel cross
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Downdraft
                          there were games where a team played with 5 spids..zero hour if im not mistaken ( probably am ).
                          my point is that it was very uncommon
                          jee

Comment

i think there should be also a league for levis

Comment

.?go javduel cross
                              Well slap my ass & call me Susan, there it is.
                              $$

Comment

Working...
                              X