TW Rivalries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo
    Jason vs any random newbie that thinks he is smart and good with words.
    Haha! I love a good battle of wits. I'm undefeated, too.

beez, that commercial rocks.

My pick: PriitK vs. catid
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
      Not at all.

In Dispalogies (TW Warzone) and Smirnoff (AML) we actually play(ed) together.!
      SMOKED. (Man bram is smart)
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The worst rivalry of all time may have been either Light vs Siege or Rampage vs Elusive during the last 2 twld season. Games that look like they'll be good, but one squad chokes bigtime.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I liked watching CoT and CoL go at it.
          I like yams.

Comment

johnny BE good vs Flat sam

those were the days
            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Myself vs Dethdefire

-Tyson
              Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

you vs me. ;P
                - k2

Comment

Barney vs. the Teletubbies: who shall take over PBS?
                  Originally posted by paradise!
                  pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                  1:Reaver> HALP
                  1:Reaver> HELELP
                  1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                  1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Melee vs. Christian vampires.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Tera vs. any1.

Comment

Re: TW Rivalries

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
                        I can't remember any other battles. People, help my memory.

Tera vs Jessus

Belim trash talk number one vs belim trash talk number two. Do I have to say more

Troll King vs Jason

Very likely Jason had a grudge against Troll long before the incident. This is one of very few times I didn't see Troll having this grandmotherly nice attitude. I could feel the sharp edges in between lines of polite words and seemingly logical arguments.

ConcreteSchlyrd vs Neodis

My favourite, I would call this 'modern classic'. Personally I think the preliminary stage happened one to two weeks before the accurate collision. Concrete had this thing for Goddess (of course, only a girl could sense this kind of things). He didn't explicitly express this feeling, but was very protective of her. Then Neodis came along, praised Goddess in his posts and appearently won over her heart. Concrete was in between pissed off and jealous.

Then opportunity presented itself ... in this thread about anime, they started arguing about whether Japanese anime is a form cartoon, or some small things like that. I mean how important is whether one form of drawing belongs to another form of drawing? So important that you would launch a personal attack against the other party??

They argued as if it was for the truth, but anyone with sharp eyes like myself knows better.

Oh BTW, sry to disappoint you, concrete. I am with neodis on anime not belong to cartoon.

Annux vs CoT

Personally I think CoT's opinion was biased - I mean Annux might have been a prick, but he didn't break the forum rules. I know he got netbanned from TW a couple of times. But the game is the game and the forum is another thing.

Annux was, obviously pissed off at CoT's 'if you are a bad person, then you are bad person every where' attitude. He looked as if he was arguing with CoT on small issues, but was actually trying to prove CoT's stupidity.

Didn't quite worked out the way he planned, got banned by CoT from the forum a couple of times, but always made comebacks on rather newbish nicknames.
                        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

I thought your sig was a whole different post.

My Pick:

Randlel vs. Sirius seeing as I wasn't aware of most of the rest.
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

RB vs LEGO I think will be turning into sort of a rivalry. All of our games are very close. Same goes out to War Angels.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Telcat you're wrong.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

She is also dumb
                                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                                Piston> I own in belim
                                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
                                X