No announcement yet.

How I feel about suddens in base/elim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I feel about suddens in base/elim.

They suck and they are boring. I hate when a good match between two people decide to go sudden. It shows that they're lazy fucks looking for an easy win. They call a sudden hoping for a lucky kill because they are afraid that they will lose in the long run. So instead of losing and making an excuse that they weren't trying, they would lose from a sudden and call it luck. It's gay and boring and I protest that it should never happen again. Thank you. Bye.

I agree with you in a way. Elite players shouldn't sudden and sucky players should. Because it sucks waiting a half an hour for two people that can't aim to finish.. It's just pointless and stupid.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
      I agree with you in a way. Elite players shouldn't sudden and sucky players should. Because it sucks waiting a half an hour for two people that can't aim to finish.. It's just pointless and stupid.
      Umm.. wouldn't vets dodge each others' bullets defying all logic and creating a black hole?

Basically.. Think before u post.. we'll have a much greener world.

Comment

I said Its better to see sucky players sudden then good players.. lol Basically think before you flame..
        And im pretty sure vets can't dodge everything bud. If they are nice shots...

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
          Elite players shouldn't sudden and sucky players should.
          Other way around, ....elite players are the ones who should sudden sometimes... whereas "sucky" players will never get better if they dont get to play.

Comment

Maby its because they who want sudden want to give also room for other players to play. sometimes when its to 10 and 2 players have like 4 deaths or something it takes all the day to finish it. i think sudden is a good solution for this kine of situations. If u want a long match go to duel or something. Though u dont have to share my opinion.

Comment

When it gets down to the final two, have Robo start up a five minute timer. If one or the other isn't out by the time the five minutes are up, spec the player with more deaths. End of problem. End of discussion.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

so sudden is vain :/

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  When it gets down to the final two, have Robo start up a five minute timer. If one or the other isn't out by the time the five minutes are up, spec the player with more deaths. End of problem. End of discussion.
                  Good idea!

Comment

Originally posted by redbaron
                    Good idea!
                    would be a good idea, except all the hiders that lame their way through elims will then be able to win by just staying alive running for 5 minutes once it gets down to 2. that would be frustrating. i'd make it most kills, not least deaths.

Comment

I guess you could argue either side of that issue, 3Stripes. Say you have a situation where one guy is 22-9 and the other guy is 21-2. If we look at it your way, the 22-9 guy wins. That's not cool. Then again, say you have a situation where one guy is 18-9 and the other guy is 6-2. Now if we look at it your way, the right guy gets the win. There's no one perfect way to solve the problem, but still, a five minute timer is a step in the right direction if you ask me.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Agreed I think sudden is a jackass too
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          I guess you could argue either side of that issue, 3Stripes. Say you have a situation where one guy is 22-9 and the other guy is 21-2. If we look at it your way, the 22-9 guy wins. That's not cool. Then again, say you have a situation where one guy is 18-9 and the other guy is 6-2. Now if we look at it your way, the right guy gets the win. There's no one perfect way to solve the problem, but still, a five minute timer is a step in the right direction if you ask me.
                          Kills - Deaths

Whoever has the higher number is the winner.
                          sdg

Comment

Why's everyone talking about the guy who squadowned Rampage?
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

Why not do a rating instead of wins or losses?

Comment

Working...
                              X