Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP

Comment

Javish has the same attitude and playing style as Lagua. Coincidence?

God fuck no.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Whether he is dead or not it shouldn't be posted on a shitty Internet game forum. If i die and my name ends up on one of these RIP threads where a load of people you never knew or really cared about start saying "RIP" and "I'll Miss you" then i will seriously be pissed off, well as pissed as a dead guy can be.

Dimboy if you want to show some respect then grow up and don't drag serious real life issues onto these forums only to be mocked by the fuckloads of assholes who wander these forums. In my opinion this very post is the most disrespectful thing that could of been done.
        Tigerex

Comment

Never talked to lagua but he was an asshole. Always whining, priv msg's (perhaps Dea's twinbrother). Always a comment when he dies. Good he's dead. Won't miss him at all. Saves me typing ?ignore lagua. Thanks lagua.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm dead.

Weep for me.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

well if he is dead he is better off than us. and if he is dead the game is better off as well.

Have a good time!

My respects go to his family, cause they are the ones who stayed alive while their loved one went away.

Death is fine tho, either u get to meet god, or u just turn into NOTHINGNESS. either of them doesnt involve any more pain than u endured while living.
              Last edited by Luckily Yours; 10-10-2003, 08:12 AM.
              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Garten = Lagua

nt newbie
                (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                << evoce >>
                /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

This is a sick joke if u ask me
                  Kyle G> Did you know theres bowling alleys in Noahs Ark?

Mike Modano_09>I dunno....I dont watch Star Trek.

Comment

these guys don't see that garten is Lagua, listen for god sakes, he is playing a sick joke he told me himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
                      Whether he is dead or not it shouldn't be posted on a shitty Internet game forum. If i die and my name ends up on one of these RIP threads where a load of people you never knew or really cared about start saying "RIP" and "I'll Miss you" then i will seriously be pissed off, well as pissed as a dead guy can be.

Dimboy if you want to show some respect then grow up and don't drag serious real life issues onto these forums only to be mocked by the fuckloads of assholes who wander these forums. In my opinion this very post is the most disrespectful thing that could of been done.
                      Amen Tiger.
                      6:Tristan> EVERY FUJCKING TIME I HAVE A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BAGEL ARGGHGHGHGHGH
                      6:Tristan> god damn fuckin bagel ass cunt mother fucking fuckass lik ball bastard
                      6:Philos> you dropped your bagel tristan?
                      6:Tristan> fuck yes

Comment

<cough>
                        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                        Piston> I own in belim
                        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Hoping you are..

Good to see another human life form gone. Make room for the plants and animals that belong here
                          and are being pushed out and near extinction because of mindless human technology. People wonder
                          why there is a bear in there garbage, and why so much wild life is cruising down thier
                          nieghborhood streets. We have encroached on there natural habitats. 1 less whiner that crys for
                          people who build homes on water front property and will cry when nature floods and destroys thier
                          homes and kills dumb asses who build there. Just like idiots that build homes in what is
                          known as tornado alley and wonder why there homes just took off up the street. Every wonder why
                          American Indians we're nomadic, following there food and not staying in highly hazardous areas
                          during certain times of year and months. Then you wonder why theres so many water shortages, lets
                          say building thousands of homes that feed off 1 water source, is finally sucking it dry, so I say
                          good riddance to bad rubbish, and rust in pieces so your worthless body can feed the bugs and
                          plant life. and as for DImboy and who ever the fuck that "died" and I use that loosely. I think you
                          are trying to garner attention. I know your kind of disliked and this is a ploy to turn that around.
                          but hey, your 13, get outside more and see what this planet has to over a 2d space game that I am
                          hoping will be dead soon..
                          The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Oen.. that was completely tasteless and innappropriate and you should be ashamed. While you may have some sort of point, you chose the wrong time to express your views. I'll admit mission accomplished, you managed to make some one mad about something you said on the internet, congratulations. I hope it helps you sleep better at night.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I kinda liked oen's post. I mean sure it was totally melodramatic and over the top but at least it was vaguely amusing.
                              Tigerex

Comment

I suggest that this post should be closed so as to avoid the breaking of more moral "laws".
                                Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                                X