Thing that you enjoy the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing that you enjoy the most?

There are plenty of anti-levi topics, and other topics complaining about something, so lets have another positive topic (gasp) on here. What is it that you enjoy the most in TW? The feel of taking out a fully stocked base terr with a jav bomb? The community, sniping someone from across the screen in a wb, the way it feels to decloak and kill a levi?

For me, it's the feeling of being mid-base terr during some good basing, (whether its reg. or pure pub). All the spiders and javs and wb's trying to shoot me down while I dodge and use bursts occasionally is fun as hell IMO. Now tell us all what you find to be the most fun in TW.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Spidering, especially when in FR. I never get bored of it

Comment

i think for a lot of people "orgasm" should be the answer

if not...well, that speaks for itself
      Ну вот...

Comment

Flying into the flag room on your shark and taking out the entire defence.

Comment

2fer's
          Tigerex

Comment

Now tell us all what you find to be the most fun in TW.

i think for a lot of people "orgasm" should be the answer
            So that's why you fly one-handed eh? Dirtaaay
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

quitting and only coming back occasionally to get banned for a month at a time
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

what i enjoy most are just plain awesome plays that come in a series victimising the same group of people. very rare, but when you get them everyone says wow, and you have to laugh to yourself and wonder how it all went down so perfectly.. this can also be described as "owning." it's being unstoppable.
                Last edited by za gophar; 10-04-2003, 04:15 PM.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

when i'm just about to lose a cram (as terr) and then 5 people attach at once.

-RR

Comment

FR battles, playing as a team.

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                    when i'm just about to lose a cram (as terr) and then 5 people attach at once.
                    5 people? RR so cheats.

Comment

Elim trashtalking.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Watching as several setences in yellow with my name at the end pop up onto my screen.

Comment

Killing a levterr outside in a jav. From inside the base. With one hand. While eating Pringles.
                          Bilange> i love getting repped
                          Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                          ----
                          Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Yah, that's always good Bil. I had a good one like that, but without the pringles. It was shark shrap off one of those blocks in a tower getting a double levi off-screen.

Comment

ok ok, next to orgasm

i'd have to say rocketting into base past at least 2 spiders who somehow forget to shoot at me and firing a 3fer. if my team is half-way capable of entering FR, they'll usually do so when i do that, because my little stunt gets everyone's attention

i haven't killed a terr that way in a while though...however, i have done it

15fers in LT is up there also, especially when whiterabbits and mambo people are in it
                              Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                              X