X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine, you should spend a day on Crips chat... you might just cry. =Þ
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

gj... ns...ty....roflmao...pita (whatever the hell that means) wtf (did we say that already?)

<3 <<< your right push it DOES look like a nutsack :P

Comment

yeah after u play a zone besides TRENCh u cant help but get sick of the people here and the fact that they would say ez after killing someone in one quick shot..
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

j00 forgot interrogobang, mog!
          hey wait a few sex... what's mog?

Comment

Meh

One that gets me is n00bz....wtf is that shit?
            2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
            Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

You got bad problems, acronyms are logical and practical and they're never gonna leave and I'm thankful they portray such meaning in so small a space.

gg
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                Ya y :P
                (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

But if people tped out the whole thing liek for fuk sake, nice shot, that was a teamer, then so many ppl would die of type kills so they are a part of subspace life.

besides which sounds gayer, <3, wuv or luv?

Acroynms are needed for a healthy ss life

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked

besides which sounds gayer, <3, wuv or luv?

A wise man once said, "Isn't it interesting how there is so much open homoerotic conversation on the web?"
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                      cry from what? boredom? Excessive Cyber Sex? Chafing? WHAT????
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

All these worn acronyms is nothing but a sure sign a bad language control.

Btw Danyal is an ez lagger
                        Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

acroynms dont piss me off but l33t w3rd5 l1k3 th15 ann0ys th3 sh1t 0ut 0f m3, how can being ?illiterate? make u look "k00l" ?

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                            yeah after u play a zone besides TRENCh u cant help but get sick of the people here and the fact that they would say ez after killing someone in one quick shot..

...Maybe they say 'ez' because it was one quick shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman
                              j00 forgot interrogobang, mog!
                              hey wait a few sex... what's mog?
                              A moogle, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman

cry from what? boredom? Excessive Cyber Sex? Chafing? WHAT????
                                No.

On Crips chat, I don't believe more than two real words are said in the span of an hour. Therefore, MoG would get so annoyed he might just cry.
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X