Bandwith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandwith

isnt there always complaining bc to much bandwith is used and practicaly beggin for donations bc the bandwith is costing to much fo rthe server? then why the hell are they constantly putting new bots in the game...now not only is robo_ref and robo ref in both elim's all day..u now have guanobot in 1 pub 24 hrs a day...mr. arro in 24 hrs...all matchbots 24 hrs...roboking and such 24 hrs...and NOW PubBot's that report u if they see u say racist things in the chat and records everything said...now not saying its a bad idea bc it isnt...but cant staff handle most of these things itself ratehr then using up the precious bandwith which they bed donations for...i know ME for 1 wont donate for them to have a bot record me saying "niq" or something unracialy in baseelim
    _o_2NASRALLAH

most bots are on the server so they dont take up any bandwidth

Comment

And besides, a bot would take up far less bandwidth than any player ever would.
      sdg

Comment

well some bots are unneeded is all im implying such as the pubbot
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

This may not be the case with Continuum, but I know that for SubSpace, each and every packet sent to and from the server was a mere 520 bytes. That's REALLY fucking small, especially when you're talking about server bandwidth. People need to stop being so goddamn ignorant and just accept the fact that internet traffic is an untameable beast. It's going to act up all over the place, and you just have to live with lagging. There are absolutely NO bandwidth issues.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

OO OO

let's give a password out to all the "VETS" and then put a password on TW, i got it! uNF

we'll do this after we get rid of all 8 ships because they're too annoying
            Ну вот...

Comment

You just want Pubbots gone so you can be racist and not get banned
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

the pubbots are big brother.

just one more step that widens the net of social control that the mods have over our lives and conversations...

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  well some bots are unneeded is all im implying such as the pubbot
                  There is no charge for the bots that run on the server (which is most of them).

Think of it this way: Picture the server as a house. We get billed for everyone that comes through the front door. The bots that run on the server are already inside though, so they never go through the front door, and thus we don't get billed for them.

Comment

mr. arrogant probaly helps in this matter. he kicks out all the afk people.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                      And besides, a bot would take up far less bandwidth than any player ever would.
                      Guanobot is a human
                      He cloned himself to live on until the end of time on a server.
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

*psst* Guanobot. The server isn't real. You are the chosen one. Take the red pill!!

Comment

what ever happened to tw being sponsored?
                          -Sponic

Comment

ur rite goph arro does help that...cept there is ways around arro
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Yeah, but if you are doing the "trick" to get around Mr. Arrogant kicking you, you are taking up next to nothing when it comes to bandwidth.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X