Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha tiger u sob u...u shoudlnt open ur mouth about evading on staff forums u hoebag i never EVADE WTF!

on a side note u wont be co cap of cripples for awhile tigy =p i still got ross and talk to him on aim or from DSB the better zone neway =p
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

ahhh fuck ya then
      Tigerex

Comment

haha tigy thats only in the dark i told u

<hops on tigy's back> WOOHOO YEEHAW!! :P

why are u on the4 forums and not in SS where i can talk to u
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

rofl gg dimfaggot

Comment

haha i like how everyone bashes dimboy for beign banned and not me GG DIMBOY
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Oh, Look, Some more interesting TW BanG Manual Quotes:

Before actual banning procedures are gotten into I think the concept of "Warning" a player should be discussed because there are several ways of doing this. Idly a warning should be done by a (s)moderator because they are there for primarily handling cheaters.
              Please note that for a ban you must warn the perpetrator in your staff name, it is sufficient to tell those that once they are warned the next time they are caught they may be banned without notice. The severity of the case determines after how much time a player deserves another warning, instead of a ban.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

as i said... connection is power hungry newbie mod
                Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                Server> dont worry mirror
                Server> shark fits your tits
                Peace <ZH>> shut up
                Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                1:Hercules> im level 90
                1:Hercules> in 9d
                1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Dimboy you don't NEED to be warned before you get banned. Because you ar ex-staff you get fucked over even for asking real questions in a slighly un-serious way. I think this serves you right cos you warned me which resulted in me being banned for asking a real question and now you can Burn in DSB. LIFE IS A BITCH DIMBOY YOU GOT OWNED THE SAME WAY YOU TRYED TO OWN ME!! OWNED! Kiss your staff position goodbye
                  Tigerex

Comment

[Oct 14 07:22] Dim: Please read http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...&threadid=6488 about Connections gross misconduct,

Dimboy are you kidding?
                    This is laughable, grow up and follow the rules.

Comment

Why do these stories always start with "I did something wrong, and I admit it, but then later I get punished when I shouldn't have been!"

Granted, these stories always result in a complaint about the procedure in which they were banned. If the ban was done in a way that isn't legal, then there is a legitimate beef. What's puzzling is that these same people put themselves in a position to be put under watch by a staffer after they did something stupid earlier. Before we go off on a staff bashing montage set to the theme from Les Miserables, let's remember that staff isn't the only ones at fault.

I mean, after getting pmed by KJW that "you should know better", and you should have, Dimboy, why would you go impersonate a bot?

Of course, if none of this had happened, staff wouldn't have done anything that would warrant a new thread here complaining about them doing something wrong.

Comment

This is going no where again.
                        These type of posts are getting tiresome, stop making a big fuss out of this and grow up.

THREAD CLOSED
                        Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Working...
                        X