X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivan
    Ya the maximum is at 11 mines right? :\

Comment

pure pub is fine as it is. Every now and then you get a bad jav that tk's constantly. shit happens.
      Fat people are really hard to kidnapp.
      Shock.p3 Media Player

Comment

Originally posted by Craxer
        well if you enjoy getting lamed.. alright then...
        what you call lamed and what real basers call lamed is probably 2 different things....

spiders are the true pawns of a basing lineup.... javs are a waste of space....

javs in pure pub are nothing but a bunch of newbie tk'ers and most should be banned because they sit there and tk everyone in the flag room including the terr, and most dont even bother to apologize...

i can take a shark and 2-4 spiders depending on the pub, and own the flagroom in a pure pub for fun.... as can most real basers.... spider will hold it, and then the public freqs cant figure out why they cant get in as they all jav bomb and tk each other as they try to get in....

its really rather funny actually
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan
          Ya the maximum is at 11 mines right? :\
          Why does a vast majority of people in TW believe that a team can have more than 8 mines? This alone shows the lack of basic zone knowledge that people have in ships other than warbirds and levis.

Comment

ok limiting ships takes away the freedom that the pure pub was meant to give, thats a good point, so why not at least make a bot that shipchanges anyone that TKs a certain amount of times? teamkilling is illegal in this zone, so why not give one of the bots the power to stop it?

One other problem in this arena is people sitting in spec, clogging up the arena, although I have heard from Cpt.Guano that this problem is soon to be fixed so we dont have to worry about that for too much longer hopefully.

Its good that everyone can express their concerns on this arena, so it can be made even better. So far I think its on the right track, and its about time someone did something for the levihaters! woo!

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
              Ever thought that..... the pubs are fine the way they are?

Ever thought that..... the problem is that all of you fucks can't enjoy that because of the amount of whining that you all do?

I was thinking the same thing. The great thing about TW is the lack of someone reading rules and regs to you. Basers can organize a team if they want and go to a freq and dominate. Don't complain about TKers when there IS something you can do about it besides whine.

Don't complain about how many of one kind of ship there are on your freq when there IS something you can do about it. Organize a team that works together and dominate.

If your freq members won't work together and distribute ships effectively, that is your teams fault. The team that works well together deserves to kick your ass.

Why demand programming to make the rest of us play inside your own mental rulebook?
              Let the hungry eat the homeless.

Comment

no. just limit the speccers.

also: mgi koz, tell that to guano too - he made the bot. (why didnt he just ignore the whining)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                  no. just limit the speccers.

also: mgi koz, tell that to guano too - he made the bot. (why didnt he just ignore the whining)
                  No need to do that
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                  Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                  1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                  1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I think that that the portion above midbase outside should be blocked off as the focus of purepub basing is not to lame on roof. Other locations to be blocked off should include the area just by the etrance where you can go left or right and go up to a corner and lame from that hole. Now THAT is just laming. Seriously, a wb or spider could just hide there all day and lame while everyone else is basing.

Comment

aahhhhh! Ralex jsut gaved me an idea !

Change the purepub to no safe zones
                      Less Area with Rocks outside base (?go base for example)
                      Block Roof

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

Why are so many people unclear about what it means to be a "pub arena"?

Comment

The thing with guanbot was to eliminate the ship that ruined basing for everyone in the pub, but not to make the public arena a basing arena. (Get the difference?)

It's still a public arena and should thus be treated as one.
                          This arena is the _public arena_ I always wanted.

Comment

Making into a basing arena actually is a good idea!

Comment

Working...
                            X