Crown of Thorns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason
    CoT was infamously two-faced though, Bilbz. As a matter of fact, I would even go so far as to say he was [insert large number here]-faced.
    I know about that, but he still didn't sound like that.
    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Yeah, he was really whiny when I heard him. Then again, I'd only seen him on forums before then.

Comment

someone said that CoT gave away the name God to someone else,althought I dont really know who either of them are, so I have no personal information on this, its just something I heard

Comment

There was a rumor that CoT gave "God" to Crome. This could be true.. but when i talked to "God" about a week ago.. it was def. CoT... we were talking about things that Crome wouldnt know of.
          Unless Crome knows personal information about Troll, Cot, and Cot's wife.... god is Cot and Cot is back. the end... gg.
          - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
          Ex Cripples Captain
          Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
          - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

I based with him the other day for about an hour, he seems like a pretty nice guy. But maybe that's just one of the faces.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

CoT rocks he's the best.

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

That fucker still doesn't talk to me!

Vulch rules!
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I AM TALKING TO HIM RIGHT NOW.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

He's a complete idiot.

He used his forums as an extension of his power hungry life and eager to please the kids that were attracted to him. His corrupt ways led to anyone who had half a brain cell to be banned from the forums, which is why we have these forums now...

I was banned for daring to speak out that cot was breaking his own forum rules...I belive around 6 of us got the same treatment from that one thread in question.

A broken man.
                    Last edited by TajaUk; 10-17-2003, 07:49 PM.

Comment

This is CoT. Check out those sexy legs.

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones
                        CoT rawks.. and GOD is NOT a new name.... plus ur all too young to know him.. no offense. Cept u troll
                        I pubed with him many many times, i was good friends with his wife, we had our own chat. I think I know him just a little.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: ...

Originally posted by Rosstones
                          There was a rumor that CoT gave "God" to Crome. This could be true.. but when i talked to "God" about a week ago.. it was def. CoT... we were talking about things that Crome wouldnt know of.
                          Unless Crome knows personal information about Troll, Cot, and Cot's wife.... god is Cot and Cot is back. the end... gg.
                          he gave it all to crome but then asked for god back (I think)
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                            I pubed with him many many times, i was good friends with his wife, we had our own chat. I think I know him just a little.

Heh... "pubed"...

Comment

I bet you're the coolest English teacher ever, TK.

(Please note that I'm not being at all sarcastic. Given my often abrasive personality, I can see where you might think I was being a smartass.)
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think he's the second coolest.

Comment

Working...
                                X