X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gen is new
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

lol, yeah

how could you debate non-competitvely
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

by not trying and just saying "YA WATEVA LOOOOOSSAAA"
        Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
          To sum this thread up, some punk anarchist kid wants to abolish rules / look cool and hip in doing so--knowing he has the full backing of the already fairly anti-staff player base. He complains that a staff edits out emails in his post, to 'incite' the crowd--further his case.
          My Dear Sir,
          I am no punk and no anarchist. I do not want the rules abolished, nor do i want to look "cool" for you or your little virgin friends. I do not have the full support of anyone, and I complain about the editing because it was relevent to my original post and because it was edited out alot of what i said in the original post was misunderstood. Why don't you learn to comprehend before responding, or actually, why don't you read the entire thread first. I know you were eager to get out there and get in conc's good graces, and I understand that you probably want to be a ZH some day, so you got giddy, that's fine. It is quiet apparent in your post what your intentions are. Calling me a kid and a punk? Do I present myself as a child to you? Do I have no valid cause? Where do you get off making those claims without 1) Understanding anything 2) Knowing me 3) Playing this game for more than 3 months.

Example, me and mantra where talking in .?go duel yesterday, he said something to the extent of Mantra> yung, my jew friend , and got told to stop by like 5 staffers within a minute, including Cpt. and Ara, so please, you say you debate? You should know that everything you just said was falacious and has no foundation in anything but your own self-imposed forum ego which doesn't even translate into the game because you're too bussy typing here to play.

I woke up this morning with the intentions of no longer posting on this thread, hell, i wasn't even going to read it (go boredom), but your incesiveness prompted me to do so.

Who the fuck is Jerome Scuggs anyways?

Kind Regards,
          Yungsta
          Last edited by yung; 10-23-2003, 12:56 PM.
          ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

As we say in the debate realm, "and onto the line-by-line."
            I am no punk and no anarchist
            GJ. you're just stupid, i was trying to be nice.

I do not want the rules abolished, nor do i want to look "cool" for you or your little virgin friends.
            You say virgin like its a bad thing

I do not have the full support of anyone, and I complain about the editing because it was relevent to my original post and because it was edited out alot of what i said in the original post was misunderstood.
            dont worry, i only had to read the first paragraph to understand you were an idiot. And yes, you are just following the anti-staff wave.

Why don't you learn to comprehend before responding, or actually, why don't you read the entire thread first.
            Oh. I comprehended. Dont worry. I'm too lazy to quote my entire post.

I know you were eager to get out there and get in conc's good graces, and I understand that you probably want to be a ZH some day, so you got giddy, that's fine.
            I'm a systems operator for another zone. I would never leave this zone short of it closing down, which wont happen as long as i'm around. And, numbnuts, the post was actually defending pusher more than conc. You bite your own "you should read the thread before posting" arguemnt.

It is quiet apparent in your post what your intentions are.
            Yeah, Being a staff myself, I like to sympathize with staffers. I have punkasses like you in my zone, ive seen all this before. As we say in elims, "EZ'd."

me a kid and a punk? Do I present myself as a child to you?
            Yes.

Do I have no valid cause?
            Nope, sure dont.

Where do you get off making those claims without 1) Understanding anything
            I understand more than you'll ever know. I've got better things to think about than "omfg guyz lets break the rules cause were to cool for school."

2) Knowing me
            The "idiot" part is a bit blatantly obvious

3) Playing this game for more than 3 months.
            OK. I have been playing subspace for four years. 3 aliases. I understand the system. Ive been a staff on various zones for over 3 years. Mod/Smod/Sysop. (SSDZ/SSXH/SSCC/SSI/SSN). GroupOp. (SSDZ/ZZXH) NetOp. (SSDZ). I've seen this shit before. I've dealt with this shit before.

self-imposed forum ego which doesn't even translate into the game because you're too bussy typing here to play.
            Agreed. I rarely play TW. So what?

so please, you say you debate?
            wait, your saying because you and mantra talked yesterday, I dont debate. GG. Idiot.

Who the fuck is Jerome Scuggs anyways?
            A newbie. A nobody. A lamer, loser, neverdogooder. Who just pwned your ass. Hate to sound egotistical, but you really need also listen to your own saying, "You dont know me." Being a staff for 3 years in various zones has taught me the ropes. Its taught me about little twerps like you.

EDIT: now that i think about it, I've written several posts and a thread on how about staff is lazy/incompetent/etc. Yes, im sure"Conc" or whoever (who is the dean fo staff,right? cause i eman sucking up toa forum admin gets me staff, yessiree. dumbfuck.) thinks me degrading the staff is suuuure gonna get me on staff. Wow.

*sigh*

gg.

internet de la jerome

Comment

As we say in the debate realm, "and onto the line-by-line."
              Oh god American debating... yay flow.

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Does canada have a debate league?

and if so, wtf are your resolutions?

i mean, heres american res's:
                Privacy: you guys dont have pedophile bishops
                Nukes: you dont have any, whats there to limit
                Mental Health: d'oh, you guys were all just born that way.
                Oceans: WTF all your water is frozen :/

internet de la jerome

Comment

You say virgin like its a bad thing
                  You were doing so well until you said that line. You lose this debate.
                  Tigerex

Comment

Does canada have a debate league?

and if so, wtf are your resolutions?

i mean, heres american res's:
                    Privacy: you guys dont have pedophile bishops
                    Nukes: you dont have any, whats there to limit
                    Mental Health: d'oh, you guys were all just born that way.
                    Oceans: WTF all your water is frozen :/
                    Are you talking about high school or university? And if university are you in APDA?

Canada has both university and high school debating...

-Epi
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Debating outside of a structured system like a debate league is so motherfucking frustrating for me. People are just too ignorant for me to handle.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Debate league? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, wait, I was on the math team.

Comment

Originally posted by syc0tik
                          Debating outside of a structured system like a debate league is so motherfucking frustrating for me. People are just too ignorant for me to handle.
                          Tell me about it.

HI MR. SCUGGS!! I BET YOU WIN ALOT OF DEBATES! GOOOOOO ONE LINERS!!

Moderator: Would you like to proof that point mr. Wreckless MIG?
                          Scuggs: No, I already put all effort into making it sounds witty.
                          Last edited by yung; 10-24-2003, 02:23 PM.
                          ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

What's a scugg. Or a Yung for that matter :|
                            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                            Piston> I own in belim
                            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

sometimes i play with myself.
                              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                                Are you talking about high school or university? And if university are you in APDA?

Canada has both university and high school debating...

-Epi
                                Highschool.

Agreed. Thats why it's frustrating for me to argue on these forums--I just obliterated yung's post, and all i get is "omg you lose debate at virgin" and yung makes some no-sense blather, while failing to answer any of my points.

Effectively, I win the "debate", but people like yung wont sit down and stfu.

And there are people who run anarchy--heirarchy bad arguments in debate rounds. I laugh at them, seeing as theyre debating in a paradigm of complete heirarchy.

HI MR. SCUGGS!! I BET YOU WIN ALOT OF DEBATES! GOOOOOO ONE LINERS!!
                                Yes, actually. Oh, Im not sure if i mentioned this already, but you are stupid.

EDIT:just found this. All were lifted from another racism-testing-the-limits page. So you might wanna also somehow make fun of these guys, too.
                                Originally posted by Nasir
                                So many people are yelling for answers after they got banned for trying to ' test the anti-racism system' . Why test it ? Why not act like someone who plays this game for the ' action ' instead of wasting other people' time.
                                Originally posted by IlyaZ
                                All these complaining posts are getting mad annoying.

And stop causing dumbass trouble.
                                Originally posted by Ara
                                Dim you got problems with black ppl? Or why is it that you feel
                                the need to constantly remind ss players about this certain race?
                                It's quite normal that there are humans with different skin color
                                than yours. It's allright, they are not strange, and it's ok to be
                                white too! Maybe you should talk about the wonders of a
                                multicultural world with your mom? Apparently you have some
                                pressures that you need to let out in this very addictive game
                                that has become a part of your life.
                                Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                                My psychology book states that

"Everyone is a winner. Want to know why? When you were concieved, there were billions of sperm trying to be fertilize that egg. But you won. You're a winner; we're all winners."

However, I disagree. I think we all lost because you won. Honestly, if you didn't feel the need to be racist at all (you could have harassed Mythril without saying n*****) then these situations wouldn't present themselves at all, and thus there would be no problem in the first place.

Try thinking before you speak next time.
                                Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 10-25-2003, 12:45 AM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                                X