X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i spawn in twld matches
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

As I see it now, thanks to the introduction of the pure pub arena; I have come to these conclusions whenever I play pubs.

purepub = no spawning, no repeatable warbird dueling in open space... everyone in this arena must concentrate on basing. I agree and try my hardest to abide by this... I play this arena if I'm in a basing mood.

levipubs (all other pubs) = in my opinion are anything goes pubs, since the very fact the levis shoot their bombs all over the place.

Someone said on here, that warbirds go around picking on levis, well what about the levis that sit at safe zones just blasting the base front entrance. Is that considered laming? Atleast with warbird radaring it takes skill to approximate the right angle or predict their flightpath to hit them. I admit I experiment and test this in levi pubs for radaring target practice. I wish an arena existed for this, a bot would put ships (targets) and you have to stay within a circle and try to hit them... Radaring is tough to master, and if you could master it helps warbird duelist out in elim/twdd..etc..

Almost everyone spawns from what I seen, and I've seen it over and over.

I will say I'm against spawning in certain arenas, but for some as I see it..anything goes... I have been spawned many times myself or in the middle of dueling an opponent within the base and levi bomb comes hurling my way..ruining my fun.

We can all bitch all night long.... like what about those cloakers that hunt you all the time.... Alot of stuff goes on and there is nothing we can do about.. some people like to play with class and others are downright dirty.

Perhaps, if purepub (pub0) is too busy they should have 2 maybe, that way we all have afew serious basing pubs. In someways its good to have these levipubs... can be good to blow off steam or relax...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King

Fair enough, but how does that justify spawnkilling a shark? I mean, if you get spawnkilled by a shark in open space, you've got bigger problems to worry about.
        Sharks spawn me all the time. Scary ship =((
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Working...
        X