Game Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Stats

Okk I was in ?go base, they picked all the players for the game. Then about 4-5 mins into the game BH went afk. The cap subbed me in. Lunch and I were fighting for mvp the whole game, he ended up with it at the end. But when I looked at the stats I got confused. How are some of my stats higher than his (rating & ave.)?

Edit: Does the amount of time ingame affect the stats?

Vitron
    Last edited by Vitron2; 10-29-2003, 05:12 PM.

Rating:

:robohelp:!lookup what is r
    (RoboHelp)>Your rating, R is calculated as follows: Rating = (points from kills x 10 + (wins - losses) x 100) /
    (RoboHelp)>(wins + 100)

Average:

:RoboHelp:!lookup what is average
    (RoboHelp)>Your average, or Ave is calculated as follows: Average Kill = (points from kills) / (kills). It is
    (RoboHelp)>the average number of points you get per kill.

Comment

Higher AVE in spider means you just killed more enemies when your team had the flag, and the other guy killed more enemies when the other team had the flag. Also if you are in a TKing ship and get a lot of tks, you will have a really low average, because each tk counts as getting 0 points for a kill.
      Last edited by Stabwound; 10-29-2003, 07:14 PM.
      sdg

Comment

more in depth, you get a 200 point bonus on every kill when your team has the flag. that is why it is so important to have the flag. if you had the flag for the whole game, your average would be about 200, if u had it for half the game it would be about 100 and if u never had it your ave would be around 7. these stats show that lunch3 kills better while on offense (fighting to get flag) rather than defense. thats how i am, and it sucks because people get your mvp when they got fewer kills.

as for rating, this is some equation that is not too hard to find that involves number of kills, average kill, and ratio. it does not mean nearly as much in trenchwars as it does in a zone like chaos svs, where ships start out with 30 bounty and constatnly get stronger thru greening until about 100. so naturally it is bad form to kill anyone under a bounty of about 80.. so looking at a persons average kill can tell you if they are a "negger", someone who kills people who arent fully greened up yet. on the other hand, if their average kill if very high, that means they like to go for the elite people who get really high bounties and are probably a skilled player. rating unites it all to give you an idea of how good you are, since there are no flag bonuses in that zone.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

in a nutshell?

basing mvp is about total points...not kills

where as duelling is about most kills
          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Edit: Does the amount of time ingame affect the stats?
            does it affect Rating and Ave Kill? well kind of. what happened in your situation probably is that the team you joined had probably been losing (and did not have the flag) and then u came and they started winning (gg). that means the initial period of your freq not having the flag is not present in you average, so it is higher. i would guess that your rating should be about the same because you had fewer kills, but higher average kill.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

The flag is the most important thing out there besides protecting your terr. If you really want mvp in ?go base (sigh) then you have to go for flag. If it's blue go for it. Anything that is blue go for it!!!
              Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

That is, IF YOU REALLY WANT YOUR TEAM TO WIN
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

I'm a nerd because I actually took the time to figure this out, but did so for analyzing my squad's stats, not for this thread particularly. It is equation to find how many times you killed when defending base and how many times you killed attacking base.

WA=WT/{1+[((p-200TB/TP)/WT)-10]/[210-((p-200TB/TP)/WT)]}

WA=kills when attacking
                  WT=Total kills acheived
                  p=points recieved in base
                  TB=time you held base=(your teams score)*(length of game aka 20min)/total combined points for both frequency
                  TP=time increments you receive 200 point reward=1min
                  where 10 is equal to average bounty you collect from (used in constants shown ie 10 and 210....just guessed it would be around 10)
                  WT=WA+WD
                  WD=kills when defending
                  -L3

Comment

mmm.... thanks lunch3.. i'm more confused than usual

Can someone pls explain how wettes always gets at least 200 higher rating than anyone else? usually 1800+ in pub????

- btw za gophar is about the only person who talks any sense on these forums.

Comment

rating doesnt mean shit

Comment

There are few things in this world that can make my head hurt, but trying to add that equation up is one of them. Btw how long did it take to you firgure that out?
                        Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

Here is how I calculate ?Base MVP...

Someone who played the best they could in the context of helping their team win the game. (Note - 'helping their team win the game' includes things like, not flaming people during the game, not insisting or whining that they should play a certain ship, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                            rating doesnt mean shit

Comment

It took me about 2 hours of thinking and doing an algebraic derivation to find out.

......lol wrote analgebraic with a space in between

here's an easier equation to plug numbers in, only derived first equation because twbd doesn't record your average points received from kills.

WD/WA=(Av-10)/(210-Av)
                              WD=kills when you have flag
                              WA same
                              Av=average point bounty received (shown inside tw's score board thingy)
                              -L3

Comment

Working...
                              X