• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, go cry to your mum

or buy a new comp NOW

Comment

10 year old engaged kid ty very much
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
        The last I heard pv was engaged
        i didnt know it was that bad.

PS: to enlighten your ignorant self, it takes a minute to make a simple GIF file. besides, i said i was bored and inspired
        I like sub space
        but i am not a fuck face
        but most people in it are...
        me - i didn't get that far.
        it's also full of lamers, laggots,
        newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
        I own them like an ez pie
        ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

That's one whole minute you could have used to do something productive instead of make a shitty gif and uploading it to show that his comments really affect you. Next time you are bored, go read a book instead of trying (and failing) to belittle someone on an internet forum by throwing them into the elementary school category. Especially when you aren't to far off from said category yourself.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Craxer
            man, this board is filled with obsessive ten year old kids like pv and fit who just wont stop being spoiled and pissy. U guys inspire me to create art such as below

it's sirius "everyone who calls me out on being retarded must be obsessed with me" junior.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Nah it's Scout 1 in disguise. We just have to crush his motivation to post on this name also.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X