What is this dumb crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this dumb crap

Im trying to try some passwords for another name and when im done i try to go on youngcity and guess what it says? this bullcarp says u tried to log in with the wrong password too many times try again in a few hours. why put that stupid shit there. i need somebody to let me back on.probably wont happen but can someone tell me why they made it like that

EDIT NOVEMBER 9th:to all u dumbass pussys out there i had master bub since like january 03 and i just got my new computer so my pws arent logged. another thing i like my names :P master bub has special meaning in a way. i dont wanna talk about it but it has to do with my dad.
    Last edited by YoungCity; 11-10-2003, 10:42 AM.

It's a security feature to stop people from guessing at someone else's passwords and hacking into their name. Calm down a bit and you'll see it's a sensible idea.

Comment

i still think its a stupid idea. atleast make it a half hour or something not fuckin two hours

Comment

if its 2 hours, it will refrain hackers from trying to guess your password, it is, a sensible thing.
        DELETED

Comment

well guess what...not everyone is a damn hacker. all im trying to do is remember my pw for master bub. not fuckin hack somebody

Comment

Tk, you should know better than to ask someone to calm down.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungCity
              well guess what...not everyone is a damn hacker. all im trying to do is remember my pw for master bub. not fuckin hack somebody
              Just remember your pw or have only 1 alias ... simple as that ...

Comment

Just lp the damn thing.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Someone needs to chill out and get a nice, firm grip on reality here. It's a game. An alias in a game, at that. So...let me ask you, when you apply for a job, will you put "YoungCity - alias on Subspace/Continuum, whined continually about forgeting the alias password on a public forum and not realizing there is a life to live."?

I think you'd be a shoe-in for any job at a fast food joint if you put that in. Good luck with your future aliases and passwords.
                  Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                  1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

How about you just dont foget your damn PW? Write it down, keep it logged, all my pw's are saved in my comp. Do something sensible before you complain about a good idea.
                    I hate you all.

Comment

well dont forget ur password in the first place, ass-clown.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungCity
                        i still think its a stupid idea. atleast make it a half hour or something not fuckin two hours
                        cant you live without subspace 2 hours? go play gunbound
                        I like sub space
                        but i am not a fuck face
                        but most people in it are...
                        me - i didn't get that far.
                        it's also full of lamers, laggots,
                        newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
                        I own them like an ez pie
                        ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

If you signed the name up properly, all you gotta do is login with another name (yes, you don't have to wait 2 hours if you use another name) and type "?lostpassword <name>" and it'll email you a new password to your email. If you didn't sign up properly and used a bogus email...you're screwed.

I'm curious, what do you do with those two hours? Did you come here to whine about it...or did you go and do something productive, like read a book?
                          Ну вот...

Comment

What is this "reading" nonsense? Is it like Subspace?
                            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                              What is this "reading" nonsense? Is it like Subspace?
                              No, it's a festival.

Comment

Working...
                              X