No announcement yet.

Banned words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm not sure whos story to take, TopGod certainly has a point.

But why feel the need to say jew? Well actually I just use it to replace newb and I'm a hypicrit.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

If you're using "Jew" in a civilized way, you have a complaint. If you use it as an insult, then you don't.

Comment

well as top keeps saying he said "jew" to hoju (hojew) which like 1/2 the ppl who konw him call him that...even i do in crip chat ..and toppy u dont need a warning the 2nd time they ahve that whole 1 warning a week thingy now....but this is why u cant have a bot doin the job of what staff is suppose to be doin i dont see why a bot is needed to pickup racism...9 outa 10 times if someone say ssomething somewhat racist someone else reports them...wher as the bot just reports by seeing a single word and in top's case saying "jew" to hoju isnt racist..like TK says its in teh context and ur bot cant pick up context
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I'm not a big fan of these PubBot's staff are lazy enough already, My aqautence Tigerex was recently banned just on PubbBot's sayso, a staffer didnt even come to see why he was using the word.

If I was to say: I think it is wrong that people call people niqqer

And staff get something to the effect of.

WARNING WARNING DIMBOY SAID A NAUGHTY WORD BAN HIM PLZ
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

news.txt
            10/16/03 Minor update to the rules regarding warnings. We now keep track of
            everybody's history of warnings they received. Read below (line 47 TWRules Section)
            TopGod
            "and *warn me for being racist" ..."next thing i know, im banned. no warning, nothing..."
            My idea is that anytime someone uses a word that is on the illegal list should be seen in the context it's used in. Doesn't mean I think you should be allowed to use what other people see as racial slurs for calling your friends.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Top's a heeb.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

theres no need to call people jews, if you use 'jew' as a derogatory term, it means ur putting their religion down.

rightfully banned.

Comment

does the pubbot pick up on j3w or n1gg3r etc? let me know so i can begin using them promptly if the bots wont catch me.
                  3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                  3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                  MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

I'm sure you would too Peg :P
                    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

this is stupid f22 raptor banned me cause i said "***" stupid people dont know what some words mean
                      whatever floats your boat

Comment

wait why is it called trench wars? its a castle?
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

no dumbass! its not a castle , its a some fat guys big trench coat, we play inside its sweat filled pockets.
                          work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Re: Banned words

Originally posted by TopGod
                            Using that logic, I would like to see the following words banned from TW:

chink
                            I'm pretty sure you'd get banned for that one.

Guys, it really isn't that hard to NOT say racist words when you all obviously know PubBot is gonna be on your ass for it. And dimboy, PubBots are a good idea and i dont think someone like Tigerex getting banned by them will exactly change anyones mind (except yours since yours is so small)

Comment

Lol I used to own the name Bastard. And it was banned from TW, but every other zone let me use it. TW is very corrupt remeber this shit. They like to ban people due to personal opinion and not due to set rules of the zone other than the basics. All those TW "Rules" its all fluff because nobody in staff cares to respect them in their own right.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Is saying "You black jackass" a bad thing??... its the color of a donkey..

Comment

Working...
                                X