No announcement yet.

Buy/Bid on Continuum Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said ... at least some of my names are being put to use ... why would u accept names when ur not even gonna use them?

Comment

when you made all those names did you go yay i get to help tw server by selling them...i basically accepted them b/c he was going to give them to random ppl who never knew him basically the random newbie...maybe i can get to 50 posts by the end of the night
      3:Nuke> say it out loud a couple of times then backwards and repeat if necessary until u sound cool

Comment

I will pay you 5 subspace dollars for the name robot because I wish I was a robot

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
          and I would like to bid on that name
          I lied, you can have Jigro Kano thought. It's squadjoined to Xogs squad Guardian Knights.
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

sorry for the delay but i meant to post this like 2 days ago. THIS IS A DUMB IDEA
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I'd like to contribute with the following names since the TW server really means alot to me.. : Ruby, Stab, Mattey, demonfaze

Please bid high, these names are like my puppies!
              $$$

Comment

let's see hear those bids, 12$ is not enough, not by a long shot!
                jee

Comment

if anyone wanna bid for my names i'll definetly sell them. (peto,pakastin,pakistan etc.)

and for bonus if u bid high enough i promise to quit playing ss and u can pretend to be me. and thats easy, act like a retarded ancient and call ppl morons from time to time and allways pretend to be paky dude. EASY

SO GIMME 50€ AND I PROMISE TO QUIT SS.

Comment

Since this is a very nerdy thing to do, Im going to mock it and make fun of it. I will sell my name for .25, yes a quarter! It comes with 30+ bans, and a netban! You wont get to play in any zones! Comes with about 14 minutes of usage. And if your worried about "reputation" on a 2d space ship flying internet nerd game, then your in trouble, because you will get banned even more, and other people wont like you! But other then that, its a great newbie name. Its an excellent gift for the holidays. BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! If you order it now, within the next 15 minutes, you can get the name dele absolutly free! THATS RIGHT, FREE. BUT THATS NOT ALL. Along with that dele, you will also recieve that name azn_dele and a free t-shirt that says "DELE" for free! So order now, operators are standing by!
                    3x TWLD All-Star
                    2x TWLD Finals MVP
                    2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Dethdefire's names!

Uh.. I donate the only "good" names I have

Anticipate
                      Guato
                      TrueBorn

-Dethdefire
                      Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

I like this, the prices are even reasonable.

I will pay 30 dollars for the name Legend (Seriousely) if you get that name off of the person holding it
                        "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol.. Blue, first of all that guy wouldn't ever give up his name.. he's had it forever. I think this idea is decent if donations are atleast $10 a piece for the names. But who would really pay that for a name? Well, I would.. if you have a job and you work.. $10 dollars is nothing. I'd pay $10 dollars in the store for this game, only because its so damn addicting. But hey, I payed nothing. What will it hurt to give a $10 dollar donation for a name? Really?... It sounds pathetic to some, but what if you actually had to pay for this game.. would $10 bucks be worth it to you? Anyways, if bids arn't going any higher on a decent name like Blood, I'll bid $20 for the hell of it, because I have $100 in my pocket and my bills are paid.

Inferno and Piston, with so many names you should donate a few. I think this should be organized a bit better, and some staff should be backing up Apy. He's just a player, and this may not sound legit to some. Maybe something on the trenchwars.org site would be more efficient.

Comment

I'll donate...

Arkanoid
                            Paradroid

... if anyone wants them.
                            $$

Comment

1:Pyros> suff can u post on the name donations thread sayin id donate the name pyros and pyroblast

Comment

Piston

Make your own fourm and Piston will keep the money hes a greedy bitch.
                                -Apolyon

Comment

Working...
                                X