Clear All

<----Long Island, NY

Comment

ENGLAND PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
        I actually live in Reston...

edit: Don't come rape my cat.
        So I can sleep with your girlfriend then? Just a simple trade of one pussy for another.Anyway, I'm too lazy to head out to Reston to see one guy from TW anyway. Might be fun to check out a convention full of TW players though..as long as it's in/near DC.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I don't have a girlfriend. You could try to sleep with my boyfriend if you wanted to. And yeah, I'd be creeped out if you wanted to drive all the way out here to see me anyway.
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

dont be cheap ass pussy's, make the convention location central north america , and spend a couple bucks and make the trek ffs's i mean c'mon if you can log thousands of hours in a online space game then surely you have perfected somthing else in life too? like making some cash for the trip! hahahaha i supply the booze , magi can do stand up, pl can tell us how he is the best baser in the game, doCK will not get beat up cuz there will be too many brown nosers sucking up to him..............hmmm thats making me think? if we had a big group there, who would be doing what?i wonder if that Cigarette smoke guy actually smokes cigarettes?? make you think doesnt it..

ps. i will lend you guys some cash if you cant afford it, cuz im superz richola
            work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

agreed.

Convention should be in ohio--plus, i know 2-3 people who live in norwalk (small, comfy town) and one is loaded, big house etc--you could have a convention there and not even wake up the 'rents.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Combine all of my accounts and I only have around 950 hours, so I'm exempt
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i live in ohio!! but im 14 and my mom wouldnt let me go to a convention with a bunch of strangers....and dock probably smells funny
                  i RdE teh soRt bUS To sHcooL

Comment

I duno its just so weird.... id like to meet some people but its just so weird i dunno.. but JAX U CAN GIMME MONEY ANNNNNYTIME!!!!

<--Long Island too PL.. where u at son,.. dont make me find u.
                    - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
                    Ex Cripples Captain
                    Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
                    - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Wow cool lots from OHIO>>>Canton here.

football hall of fame town.

i could care less.

heh.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxee
                        dont be cheap ass pussy's, make the convention location central north america , and spend a couple bucks and make the trek ffs's i mean c'mon if you can log thousands of hours in a online space game then surely you have perfected somthing else in life too? like making some cash for the trip! hahahaha i supply the booze , magi can do stand up, pl can tell us how he is the best baser in the game, doCK will not get beat up cuz there will be too many brown nosers sucking up to him..............hmmm thats making me think? if we had a big group there, who would be doing what?i wonder if that Cigarette smoke guy actually smokes cigarettes?? make you think doesnt it..

ps. i will lend you guys some cash if you cant afford it, cuz im superz richola
                        Whoever host it can pick the location and if you cant make it to bad! You cannot make everyone happy. -Kick

Comment

Working...
                        X