No announcement yet.

question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My theory why base2 isn't that popular. When someone says go to base2 to play! The ones who want to play do esc+a and see that there are 5-10 players in there. Not nearly enough they think, why bother to go. If everyone would go there for at least a few minutes and people checking arenas would see that there are over 15 in there, they might go also.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Re: question

Sometimes i even say, "go base2", but ppl just dont...a few times, ppl have even said things like "id rather suck a dick than goto base2".
      Heh heh, MOG is hilarious.

Anyway, the reason why people don't play in go base2 is because the games don't end at the same time so if you go base2, you'll miss the beginning of the next go base game. Also starting go base2 sometimes kills go base because there aren't always enough people to support 2 games.

The solution is to get more people interested in basing (I don't mean spamming people to go base, I mean the number of real basers has to increase). Start a squad Even More Rejected Basers. Or sit and be patient like the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
      X