Being racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Was that really necessary, Shadows Fall?

Racism has been getting out of hand lately, both in the game and now on these forums.

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

We must become friends shadow

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
          hahahahahahahaha

We must become friends shadow
          yea... you'll be known as dumb and dumber..

btw shadow, there's nothing wrong with being fat... I even admit it! I'm fat.. so? It just shows that you are an 8 year old who would think ppl older than you would be offended by scrawny little kids who can't even think straight and understand what he reads on this forum...

and as for the chink remark, i could care less... it won't do any damage to me, only to you..

If this board is totally open to racism, well so be it.. It won't hurt me, but trust me... in turn, lets just say you'll need to find some ppl to back you up on the streets
          Last edited by Spiderman; 08-09-2002, 11:59 PM.

Comment

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

yer all a buncha cunts

-lub whorego

MY PANTS ARE BLUE bebebebebeba

Comment

Re: baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Originally posted by HoGo
              yer all a buncha cunts

-lub whorego

MY PANTS ARE BLUE bebebebebeba
              <3 hoGo

Comment

Only god can Judge You now
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

God and Mayo Inc.
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Over the past years, you ppl have been saying freedom of speech means TOTAL FREEDOM TO SPEAK what's on your mind.
                    Meaning, to allow swearing, discriminating, condemning.. and so forth.

Let me ask you, what good is freedom of speech if it violates someone else's freedom? If freedom of speech means to trash other ppl, you guys are talking about SELFISH freedom. Freedom has equality in it guys..

I've been seeing lots of praises about CoT's old dead board ever since this new one came out... Remember we are still under Dantax's rules, and what he says goes.. If he chooses to allow racism, that's his choice.

Remember when you were on CoT's old board? You all kept complaining about how unfair he is in not letting us have racist comments on the board... Remember, you guys registered your name there under HIS rules, and you should have then abide by those rules..

CoT had every intention of making that board the best board ever. You guys called him a dictator? Hmmph.. you should know better than to call someone who deletes racist comments, a dictator..

Comment

Erm where has this thread gone?

I have been calling people cunts in SS since 97'.

lets just say if cunts racist i am god.

ps. disliked ,adam said i was being racist to women.
                      Last edited by Acidmouse; 08-10-2002, 09:59 AM.
                      PicHosting

Comment

Your rights end where my feelings begin.
                        LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Originally posted by Acidmouse

ps. disliked ,adam said i was being racist to women.

Allow me to laugh out loud once and for all !

Since when the hell did women become a race of its own ?!?!

I see that the word racist can be abused for pretty much anything now days to point out unequality between not only the actual races such as black, white yellow and whateva else, but also being applied in gender?

Adam should really take a second thought before he opens his mouth next time
                          Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman
                            Over the past years, you ppl have been saying freedom of speech means TOTAL FREEDOM TO SPEAK what's on your mind.
                            Meaning, to allow swearing, discriminating, condemning.. and so forth.

Let me ask you, what good is freedom of speech if it violates someone else's freedom? If freedom of speech means to trash other ppl, you guys are talking about SELFISH freedom. Freedom has equality in it guys..

I've been seeing lots of praises about CoT's old dead board ever since this new one came out... Remember we are still under Dantax's rules, and what he says goes.. If he chooses to allow racism, that's his choice.

Remember when you were on CoT's old board? You all kept complaining about how unfair he is in not letting us have racist comments on the board... Remember, you guys registered your name there under HIS rules, and you should have then abide by those rules..

CoT had every intention of making that board the best board ever. You guys called him a dictator? Hmmph.. you should know better than to call someone who deletes racist comments, a dictator..
                            where the hell did this come from? did I miss a post? I don't think the majority of the people complained about not being able to be racist... more of not being able to fully speak their mind. Such was the case with Divine Rides. He expressed his thoughts on the forum moderator and got banned for it. thats not right, Fidel Castro does the same to his newspapers and what is he? A dictator (please note I am not comparing CoT to Fidel Castro). While I'm not saying that Dantax or any of the other mods of this forum wouldn't do the same.... there hasn't been any proof of it, at least not that I know of. You make it sound like a bunch of KKK people are posting on the board and have been since the old boards. I don't see many people complaining about not being able to be racist. I'd just like to know why you brought up such an unnecessary argument.

Edit: I infact thought CoT removing racist posts was a good thing for the old forums, and I would like to see moderators cut down on it here as well.

Cunt is not a racist word... but Adam did not abuse his power.
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

Cunt is not a racist word... but Adam did not abuse his power.
                              No, but he didnt use his brain before he warned Disliked or who the hell it was ... but lol again just the thought of saying that cunt is racist to women makes me laugh.
                              Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

I didnt see the cunt racist to a woman bit thing my mistake WHat a floooon

(But i spose you could debate wheter women r a diff race

Comment

Working...
                                X