War in TWcity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War in TWcity?

Ok, somone suggested 'war' in twcity, as in ww5 etc, during the ww5 game today. I want to know what everyone else thinks of the idea. Is it logical, how would you handle nemos, and so on... (levi bomb nemos! )

Vitron

I think not. The idea wouldn't work at all! When you start you start in the middle! It's so easy for a team just to stand there and take spawns.

In ww5 you can't do that in the same way, 'cause the spawn area is a lot more large than in TWcity / TWtown

Comment

MAKE IT LARGERRRRRRR. that idea is sooo awesome tho.
      DELETED

Comment

You'd be spawning in people's houses... how scary.

Comment

Wtf, why would you want to start a war for no reason?? You voted for Bush didn't you? You whore.
          Ну вот...

Comment

Re: War in TWcity?

Originally posted by Vitron2
            how would you handle nemos

i'm guessing you're talking about hiders. Nemo has become a term for hiders?

Comment

Re: Re: War in TWcity?

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
              i'm guessing you're talking about hiders. Nemo has become a term for hiders?
              Lol, well I guess it kindof has... How would you handle the people who just went into the middle of a maze and hid, etc. As of right now the people who hide in WW end up being picked off one by one. But when you have 'hard' to navagate houses it makes it a little different situation. (more like a waste of time to go in and get them out of the mazes/nemos)

Vitron

Comment

zombies in twcity\twtown do not work because every house only has entrance and therefor it is not needed to go into a house.

A war in there is a very good idea imo. Different spawns for the freqs should be enough to do the job. I love it already.
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Yep, sounds like a good idea.
                  The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X