A small present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small present

For you aspiring javvers out there, I asked the TWDev team to modify ?go #puma.

so here's what we did: We made the weasel a javelin trainer. What happens it, it shoots a stream of rapid bullets (?buy bounce beforehand). These bullets simulate a bomb's path. So, you can practice shots without waiting for recharges, and saving yourself some energy.

questions? comments? i know it isnt perfect, but its a start =/
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Would be nice with bouncing bullets to see where the bomb will go... all u see is a path where it will initially go, everyone should know where their bomb or bullet will initially go, but where it will bounce to, that's a different question.

Comment

if you compare a spider and a jav's bomb...you should find that the two don't always act the same

they do have their differences
      Ну вот...

Comment

It would be great if there was a base in there (like ?go base/twbd)
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

FoR, sure thing. its just that PUMA rarely bases, but ill check it.

if you compare a spider and a jav's bomb...you should find that the two don't always act the same
          spiders dont have bombs =P

the setts are a bit messed--bullets are too slow. Once theyre fast enough, they ignore the physical bounds (momentum etc) and your practice reticle will be 30 times more accurate.

internet de la jerome

Comment

if the shot goes far out from the screen you can\t see where it would explode.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

You could also consider setting the ?buy bounce cost to 0 (if it's possible)

~Ewan
              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
              ---A few minutes later---
              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
              9:Kim> UM
              9:Kim> i didn't
              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                FoR, sure thing. its just that PUMA rarely bases, but ill check it.

spiders dont have bombs =P

the setts are a bit messed--bullets are too slow. Once theyre fast enough, they ignore the physical bounds (momentum etc) and your practice reticle will be 30 times more accurate.

what ae trying to say is bombs and bullets fire differently.. diff momentums are applied
                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

yeah, refer to sentence right below it =P

internet de la jerome

Comment

How exactly do you get the 1 point necessary to buy bounce if there's no one in the arena?
                    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

It would be really cool if Javelin had a laser.. like a gun would.. That way we could see where the bomb will end up after it bounced.. It would reflect off one wall like a mirror and hit the next.. But that'd be too easy just an idea

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                        You could also consider setting the ?buy bounce cost to 0 (if it's possible)

~Ewan
                        I do believe that if you set it to 0, it won't allow you to buy it. Basically you could ?buy bounce a million times and get a million bounty.. so i guess thats why.

Comment

Re: A small present

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                          For you aspiring javvers out there, I asked the TWDev team to modify ?go #puma.

so here's what we did: We made the weasel a javelin trainer. What happens it, it shoots a stream of rapid bullets (?buy bounce beforehand). These bullets simulate a bomb's path. So, you can practice shots without waiting for recharges, and saving yourself some energy.

questions? comments? i know it isnt perfect, but its a start =/
                          Nice! Your DA MAN!

Comment

Working...
                          X