X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
    My sentiments exactly.

Hey guys, it's snowing outside!

My snow melted, I would rather sleep all day than go out.

And this is Sweden, It's like "we must have snow" at this time.

Well this wasn't just TW going down really either.

Comment

Originally posted by Auraz
      Albert Einstien married his cousin. He didn't live in Arkansas so it wasn't ok. EWWW!
      Franklin Roosevelt married his second cousin, Elanor, yet he turned out to be one of the greatest American presidents.

Following the precedent of being silly when signing your posts-

So kekekekekeke
      Fit
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Maybe it's about time i look for a g/f... i mean .. i can't play tw.. so .. hmm. or maybe i'll just wait... Arg.

Comment

Power Ball is alright but a pez addiction is an asshat!

Don't bother Zen, by the time you find one the zone will be up again! hahaha!

I've been having fun with the lack of a TW server. I was going to go outside but it is cold and there no snow. Snow makes cold fun, just plain cold is not fun....

But I didn't despair! I went to the zone Power Ball and acted like a newbie while I got made fun of. I know, I'm probably mildly retarded to think thats fun, but, different strokes for different folks right? It was REALLY funny I should have logged it but I didn't. I remember one thing though, POiD was like 'Look at my name all over the high scores' and he did do pretty good but one of the high scores he had was 'Most ball deaths' or some shit so I laughed at him hahaha! POiD is an allright guy, though, dont get me wrong. And he kicked the sh!t out of those lameasses in there. $$$$

Soooo anyway I had my political studies final the other day... Yea, that was fun. We had to write on a variety of topics I think I kicked ass on the questions about the role of political parties and the question about judicial review of the constitution. Fuck yes!

Anyone else writing some finals this holiday season!? I love the finals. KICKIN ASS IN SCHOOL ARE WE KIDS??

Oh, I remember what those asshats in Power Ball got upset at me about lol...... I said 'lafffff' and spelt the like 'teh' so they got pissed off.. ROFL!! So, ya, they were dissrepsecting me, good thing you guys didnt see it or maybe I would lose my precious social position in TW!!

I have to tell you all though, its not until times like these that I realize *sniffle* how much I love you all. I wish this evil haxor guy didnt come and wreck our pair-a-dice. DAMN HIM, DAMN THE FOOL!
          Last edited by Spider; 12-07-2003, 07:24 PM.
          Spider
          Formerly EEK! A Spider!
          Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

I've been spinnin techno, and playin my pac man acrade machine, oh yeah drinkin and smokin cheeba too.

But I like to pub slut it up in EG ?go trench

tons of newbs there>>> EZ lame kills...with delights me

sigpic

Comment

lol, somehow im sort of glad the server was down. I CAN FINALLY STUDY FOR MY FINALS WITHOUT ANY DISTRACTION. And now my finals are done, BRING THE SERVER BACK UP!!
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Desert Storm Zone is fun, you have to gain points to get promotions so you can use other soldiers, and if you get enough points you can drive a tank around.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                  It's down, and I can't get into god-damn Gunbound either. This is the pits, dawg.
                  awesome post. computer nerd meets gangster thug. You must get all the hos yo
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Hmmm first it was TW, then it was ssc metal gear ctf, now Extreme games...... i sence a pattern >_<
                    Celibrate
                    XXX is overrated.

Comment

Jeez I open up SS and -

Metal Gear
                      TW
                      Chaos
                      Dueling Arizona
                      EG
                      SWR

were down. Scared me for a sec, so few zones to play in
                      Last edited by Liquid Blue; 12-08-2003, 11:28 PM.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

WOOHOO, you guys have been missin out on a rockin time in Alpha. I mean, hey, there were 6 of us yesterday tearing it up and we ....

Whatever. Goddammit, where is TW?????

Comment

I think that Zeus has some more merging to do. HOP TO IT!
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Gotta straighten this thread up...

Sigh, I'm sure you know the forum rules Destroy! Keep it clean! -Weaver
                            Last edited by Weaver; 12-09-2003, 06:03 PM.
                            The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

LMAO How bout we put the server in the damn Atlantic?! You know, right in the freaking middle! That way its al fair

Btw. NTC Psychadealic Basing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Go there. Its like tw, has elim, and exact tw setting like wbduel in ?go waduel Everyone got there!
                              Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
                              Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
                              i can smell my eyeballs!
                              My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
                              It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
                              8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
                              Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
                              St00bie = Stupid N00bie
                              L00tard = Retarded L0ser
                              Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                              X