?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?!?

So TW is down. OK. I went to EG and played a little around, then all of a sudden it disconnected me and when I tried to reenter, it prompted me to DL a new version. So i did it. Installed it. Then, when I tried to enter, it prompted me again for the DL. And again. And again. WTF?

ty
    2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
    2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
    2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
    2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
    2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
    1:spider> Wooooohoo!
    1:spider> .*passes the hat*
    1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Tratior!
    Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

WTF you going to another zone for! you should wait and sit at your computer and not move until Trencwars comes back up.. geeze.. not a true trenchwars dedicated member i see

Comment

ROFL.

I just got on "Continuum Testing" to message my Bunnies squaddies, but this is the only thing thats gone wrong today.

Comment

if u are still clicking on the icon on your desktop thats the old one go to whereever u saved the new continuum and click on that icon and delete the old one.....everything will still be on it dont worry.....oh an if u are in eg ?go trench
          i RdE teh soRt bUS To sHcooL

Comment

i didnt read everyones supplys but if u didnt already take the folder u downloaded version .39 to and take out the dl file and paste it to ur continuum folder

Comment

Working...
            X