Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory

My theory of TW being down is:

Priitk is tryign to save some money so he is only letting some routers transmit, allowing only people from certain parts of the globe being able to connect, or one of the routers is just messed up :P

Good theory, no?

It's his money. I know I'd do the same if it looked like it was going to be a tight month budget-wise.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Blame it all where the blame goes..... To the ass-hole who is DoS attacking our server.
      "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Originally posted by KJW
        Blame it all where the blame goes..... To the ass-hole who is DoS attacking our server.
        what is Dos attacking?
        Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
        Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

That means replacing Windows on the server with some shitty DOS 6.0 version.
          2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
          2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
          2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
          2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
          2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
          1:spider> Wooooohoo!
          1:spider> .*passes the hat*
          1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
            what is Dos attacking?
            A Denial of Service (DoS) attack is a flood of packets that consumes network resources and causes gridlock. This gridlock prevents or denies users access to online resources, which is the origin of the term, "Denial of Service" attack. An attack may originate from a single source (DoS), or remotely from numerous machines (Distributed DoS or DDoS) that have been infiltrated. These pawn-like computers that forward DoS attacks are called "zombies", and are usually distributed geographically.

Comment

Usually the owners of the attacking computers have no idea they're attacking. These things usually come from huge networks of computers that people have gained access too and installed some kind of distributed sleeper software that waits for the command to start flooding. Even moronic script kiddies know better than to DoS from their home computers. Very hard things to trace unfortunately.

Comment

Jason, from what I heard, from a semi-reliable source, Priitk is pretty rich. I believe the exact words were that he's a millionair.

Comment

Originally posted by triceratops
                  what is Dos attacking?

Basically spamming the server so much that the current situation arrises.
                  MusLimStuDiO1> Italian girls are hot
                  Jesus = Terrorist> Yeah, even with their hairy mustaches.

MusLimStuDiO1> So aren't all animals technically nude???
                  Skeptical> No you may not rape them.
                  MusLimStuDiO1> LoL.. DamN

Comment

Surei t's not the PoS Direct Operating System stolen by Microsoft to make our lives hell with it's random crashes, and redundant Error messages?

Comment

BLA a Hockey Zone player who was banned for unknown reasons, took revenge upon the zone by DoS and DDoS'ing the servers. The company hosting the servers took action against him and tracked him down to his home, leaving the lawyers and law enforcement to deal with him.

This was HZ, not TW.

But I don't suppose Prit, could do any of the same.
                      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

This kind of Dos attack happens every now and then, and in my opinion, too often.

Maybe its a time to find a cure ...
                        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Ive seen hosts that make en network that takes the ddos attacks and lets the server unpunished so ... might look for one of those thats all i wanna say about it.
                          2.5mbit cable >_< still tw lags :mad:

amd athlon xp 2600+
                          Fic radeon 9600 pro
                          512 mb pc3200 ram
                          wd 120 gb sata hdd

I aM TeH CrEaToR oF EvRything (only not french) oh yeah and also i own Touflo :P

Comment

another question: do you have to pay the DoS Traffic?

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz
                              another question: do you have to pay the DoS Traffic?
                              Yes, we have to pay for bandwidth used.

Comment

Working...
                              X