?go paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go paint

I know everyone loves this game and so do I. But when you look at the map, it doesn't make sense why that is there. I have a new map idea and I sent an email to arilou, but I will post here so you can tell me what you think.

Im not good with the 1337 graphics like you find in mario, spa, etc. But whoever is good at it can use this idea.

For the map, it will look like a huge canvas or white board. The ships can be either a paint brush or a marker. A different color can represent a different ship. Instead of those bombs shaped as circles, just make it simple square color blocks so that when you lay bombs down, its a good color line just like if you were drawing. Finally, there are 4 types of bombs and all 4 have different colors. If it is possible, a bot could be setup and the host could do a bomb upgrade/downgrade to get a specific color. (This option may not be very practical. It is a neat idea to have 4 colors of your choice.) The person painting could just say "red" and the host could give him red, or blue, or yellow, or purple for that matter. (If you can change purple to green, that would be cool.)

Thats my idea. Even if you say the idea may be too much work, sucks, or whatever. I still think the paint arena needs a new map that deals with the game.
    Thanks

I say we make etch-a-sketch with ship settings the same as in tanks. Diff color ships make diff color lines as they drive. woo fun...

Comment

Originally posted by rusher
      I say we make etch-a-sketch with ship settings the same as in tanks. Diff color ships make diff color lines as they drive. woo fun...
      Heheheh..... Etch-a-Sketch...

It's bad enough I play Scrabble all the time on ASW.
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

I'll help you with this, and i wanna add an etch-a-sketch arena to tw too.

Cool ideas. Message magestic in game.
        ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
        ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
        ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

Comment

i love ?go deerhunter

Comment

I think you are alone at that. Way too laggy
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I broke my wrist tryin to draw a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch

bad memories
              sigpic

Comment

its laggy with loads of ppl but with a small number itas fun

Comment

?go deerhunter is horrible to me. BUT meh.

Comment

I have krynetix working on my idea with me. I hope it will turn out pretty.
                    Last edited by Tuxxer; 12-16-2003, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Couldn't users pm the bots with commands to select a color? i.e. something like !red or !changecolor red?
                      --|-- Question #60 | Category: History
                      --|-- Question: What husband wife team starred in "a turkey for the president"?
                      --|-- Hint: Starts with 'Ron'
                      ConCor> ronald reagan
                      ConCor> ronal
                      --|-- No one has given the correct answer of 'Ronald and Nancy Reagon'

Comment

Well, after discussing the bomb/color changing. It is impossible. When you change your bomb, the bombs you had originally disappear. So instead, 2 ships will have each color. WB and jav with yellow, spider and terr with red, levi and lanc with blue, and cloaker and shark with green.

We decided to not use a bot. Using a bot would kill the idea of having anyone host it. However, I did have a thought on the bot. The bot could take orders from the players. You could do !start to start a new game. Then the player drawing ( the person that started the game ) will pm the bot will what the picture is: !paint car. Obviously your painting the car and the bot knows it. Then when someone guesses it, the bot will tell the audience who won and the bot will switch the players.

But, I am one of those that are against every bot for every arena. ?go art or ?go paint should remain in the hands of human. Its fun to listen to the staff make fun of someone's drawing or what not.

Comment

I just got a great idea. Use bullets AND bombs to draw. just like SHarks in pub the bullets wont move when u do. This way u can draw with 2 colours
                          Plintkabouter?

Comment

Three if you use Mines also. $

Comment

Originally posted by bounty*killer
                              I broke my wrist tryin to draw a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch

bad memories
                              That is the best post in the world!

Ever!
                              Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
                              Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
                              i can smell my eyeballs!
                              My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
                              It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
                              8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
                              Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
                              St00bie = Stupid N00bie
                              L00tard = Retarded L0ser
                              Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Working...
                              X