No announcement yet.

Lmfao @ Eg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love to see all people from Trench Wars spread out over other zones now and tell those people their zone sucks like some of them come and do in Trench Wars at times.
    Like it matters what people with other taste think of the zone you enjoy playing.
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Yeah, Sleepy Weasel you probably know more about this than me. I just pondered my thoughts in regards to age issue with the staff population; from what someone said in the forums and made a stupid assumption. I just thought if that is the case, maybe there is a good reason that the top staff made an effort to recruit/select young staff people.

So, are most of the staff in their teens or young adults? 16 to 24...that the impression I get, I think there is a few staff older than 24...

I really don't care about their age, more concerned about their ability to properly maintain this zone.

I agree whoever spread this rumour about most of the staff being pre-teen is just being insulting or scarcastic.

Comment

im from eg, and some of u are faggots. owned how can you play such a SLOW moving game like tw, only good ship in tw is lets see maybe wb and terr, they are pretty cool, the terr can be real fast $ but not faster then somethings in eg, and use a rocket to chase someone or something, and they rep u, and u still have ur rocket, u fly like a mother, thats when i always crack up because when i rocket back at them i kill them each time $ very funny and fun.
        californication ^^

Comment

???

And I thought my grammar was bad..

No worries, dumb EG person (Putting it in words that you would understand) u no like us, we no like u.
          MusLimStuDiO1> Italian girls are hot
          Jesus = Terrorist> Yeah, even with their hairy mustaches.

MusLimStuDiO1> So aren't all animals technically nude???
          Skeptical> No you may not rape them.
          MusLimStuDiO1> LoL.. DamN

Comment

hey fat boy. i am russian so stfu.

cry
            californication ^^

Comment

Yeah! and.. Yeah!
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Cos
                im from eg, and some of u are faggots. owned how can you play such a SLOW moving game like tw, only good ship in tw is lets see maybe wb and terr, they are pretty cool, the terr can be real fast $ but not faster then somethings in eg, and use a rocket to chase someone or something, and they rep u, and u still have ur rocket, u fly like a mother, thats when i always crack up because when i rocket back at them i kill them each time $ very funny and fun.
                I debated the idea of whether or not I should reply to someone that took the time to sign up for a zone's message board just to insult it....

But anyways, of course you think TW sucks. In fact, most zones of this type have sucky pubs. The real meat of the game is in the sub arenas like TWD, Base, Elim, etc. In fact TrenchWars Division is more fun than everything in EG combined.

The only zones with good pubs are Hockey Zone and Desert Storm.
                sdg

Comment

Im still putting 200$ muslim is scout1
                  7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                  1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                  8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                  Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                  Piston> I own in belim
                  6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Accually, I tried to sign up for the staff thing, I made it to the boot camp thing part then they canceled, and said "Sorry to waste your time, but we are now going to just pick people that play out of random"

This is how you get the abusive people for mods/Ref's. plus I liked the boot camp type thing, it at least gives you a chance to become one, I played EG for 2 years while I played TW for 2 1/2. Then to get into the final part, I was like rejected. I dont know what ticked me off more, spending over half of my usage in Spec helping people or being shafted when I came up for my shot as Mod/REF.

Last time I donate 100 bucks to that place thats for sure

Comment

they're so sloppy with mods and staff, some of my squad mates have gotten banned on some subnet ban and they had never entered EG and then it takes 4 hours to get them unbanned because the mods, and smods keep having to leave or something
                      ÛñD@úÑ7è[) {+NtF+}
                      Like a diamond, OUR game has no FLAWS!
                      http://lindun7edntf.proboards26.com/index.cgi
                      ---------------------------------

British <E> lagged push ?
                      Utoom> double teamed
                      Random Sho> SPAWNED!
                      TranceTune> errrr
                      THE PUSHER> naw..even worse
                      THE PUSHER> stoned

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                        The only zones with good pubs are Hockey Zone and Desert Storm.
                        I like Metal Gear pub, but all 90% of pubbers suck for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                          Im still putting 200$ muslim is scout1
                          Pretty Much. I don't know why he thinks that a different screen namewill mask his idiocy.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                          X