Temp server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temp server

Hey people, I setted a temp server with the tw settings.. i don't know if TW's upper staff will agree with it.. if not well just let me know I'll shut my server down.. otherwise I'll keep it running until our TW gets back online! So.. jr5 is the only host yet on my zone, you guys can go to pub and do some basing and I setted a elimination bot in ?go elim if you'd like to play elim.. hope this will be usefull to you.. -zXer

Zone name: SSZX Temp TW

Make it a cool place please.. and don't abuse it or I'll shut it down. This is only for the TW addicts
    Peace.

**EDIT**: To add a zone go to the main Continuum screen and click on ZONES and then click Download, and simply select SSZX Temp TW and click Add.. go back and enter the zone has you would enter another zone.
    Last edited by zXer; 12-07-2003, 04:00 PM.

hey come on in and support zx u bastards, besides, it's better than EG. I know there isn't much ppl at this temp server atm, because NO one is going in. We have to get started with a few, then more ppl will join. Come on...there's TW elim
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
      hey come on in and support zx u bastards, besides, it's better than EG. I know there isn't much ppl at this temp server atm, because NO one is going in. We have to get started with a few, then more ppl will join. Come on...there's TW elim

I don't feel like making a second password to my name and I don't feel like getting my password hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
        I don't feel like making a second password to my name and I don't feel like getting my password hacked.
        Zxer won't do that. Anyways, if he did hack you magi, whats in it for him? capslock rights?
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

OMG! Doesn't copying your account and change password take less an effort than posting this?
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
            OMG! Doesn't copying your account and change password take less an effort than posting this?

OMFG HE'S GOING TO FIND OUT THAT I JUST "DON'T WANT TO GO TO HIS FUCKING ZONE!" OMFG! SOMEONE MURDER HIM BEFORE HE GETS A CLUE~!

Originally posted by Kim
            Zxer won't do that. Anyways, if he did hack you magi, whats in it for him? capslock rights?
            AND IT'S A RIGHT I'M PROUD TO HAVE.

Comment

magi, I already have your passwd, just come to the zone.. won't change anything

Comment

Or u can go to SSI Twdev testing since its pub is similar to Tw's and that its on the SSI billing so your paswords are safe.
                Celibrate
                XXX is overrated.

Comment

but that was private wasn't it?

Comment

not actualy, all arenas with a # before them are private, all normal sub and pub arenas are open to the public. You can use the dev zone as a subsitute TW untill its back up, just don't go peeking
                    Celibrate
                    XXX is overrated.

Comment

Everyone should come to the temporary server..

I got 20 people here and were playing elim now, lol..

Everyone... Follow me! (CS Voice)
                      dopeshow / Chan

People said his brain was infected by devils..

Comment

dude, if you're scared from that red warning, "not connected to central database", i pray for you

i lived my first 1-2 years in non-SSC zones, and im still here with the same name and password

edit: heres the real problem

Ara- entered arena
                        zXer> are you the real Ara?
                        Ara-> yah :P
                        zXer> lies
                        Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-07-2003, 04:04 PM.
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Zone shutted down due to DoCk>'s request.

Comment

lol
                            sdg

Comment

Originally posted by zXer
                              Zone shutted down due to DoCk>'s request.
                              That's because his name was stolen, alongside Priitk, and every sysop and highmod u can think of.
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                              X