Yes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's avant garde like whoa
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

man, didnt think of that.. i guess i gotta start timing my posts right
      jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
        man, didnt think of that.. i guess i gotta start timing my posts right
        Or just gif it with transparencies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sudden
          Ok, I talked to Ruby and he gave me the following info regarding the server.. HAd to go undervoer to reveal the truth..

Ruby> Cant talk now, making love to wife and polishing porche..
          AzNTeenieGirl12> Me so horny, love you longtime!!
          Ruby> Ok, my friend at FBI told me that the server was hacked by african rebels..
          Ruby> They will keep attacking the Server til they free Tibet
          Ruby> I got in touch with them since one of them knew my old cheerleader girlfriend..
          TeenieGirl12> Sounds like a conspiracy hun..
          Ruby> I talked to their leader, who also has a porche, so we got along well
          Ruby> He also said that they needed some virgins to screw in order to get rid of their HIV
          Ruby> And they'd stop doing it..
          Ruby> Me myself being such a non virgin cool guy wouldnt do, although since he mention male and sex i was pretty interested..
          TeenieGirl12> You make me wet soldier boy.. . .

After that nothing interesting happend.. But we need to give these terrorists what they want, I suggest the following virgins be used: Demonfaze, Vihta, Da1andonly, Rule.. Lets give them mattey as sextoy too, i know he'd be thrilled!

Please dont thank me, I did it for the TW server...
          It may be a false quote, but i hadn't laughed that hard in awhile.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I bet you do enjoy movies as Revenge of the Nerds as well or Porky's III.
            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
            .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
            zzz

Comment

Working...
            X