• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEHEHe ty Fatal|ty I like my little avatar too>

I stole it from somewhere
    sigpic

Comment

Here is another idea for ELIM, that has bothered me for some time.

Currently, if you go on the TW webpage > click on ELIM; you only get the last few days listing of elim games.

Is there a way that this ELIM section could be expanded more to add functions that do this.

PLAYER STAT SEARCH
      TOP PLAYER RANKINGS

Currently, if I play a current game, go back to ELIM on the webpage; you can see if you put your mouse cursor over you name.. a playernameID = #,

Now with this playernameID # link...you can get your stats.

**Unfortunately, in ELIM as far as I can see, you can simply enter your name in a Dialog text box and out comes your ELIM stats.

Why I ask this?

Well I wana add ELIM stats function on my own webpage for my squad.... so I can easily pull our ELIM stats off the TW webpage.

As for playing music (short audio clip) when you win ELIM as added incentive; It would be nice, however, it would add too much to bandwidth costs...

The only incentive in Trench Wars, is these STATS lists or reputation.

Like in TWDD, Squads are striving to get up the ladder, to show where they stand against all others.

Stats list is one incentive; but competing with yourself to improve your skill level, to show thru playing others how good you are.

Guys like Ruby, Jack, Mattey, Blood... etc in ELIM have shown over and over their skill level is at the top of the game... stats and #s show they are good, but until you duel people of this caliber then you will know where you stand yourself.

But this game is treated like sports events, its fun....but there is much more potential out there.

I wish the arenas weren't so static, but more violatile or dynamic. What I mean is that you can change the MAP tiles under certain conditions. Like it would be cool if their was like multiple arenas for many section of the gameuniverse. In within each arena, their could be bases OWNED by squads and they could modify their bases. Sort of add an element of Real Time Strategy games... like you can change a arena TILE... ok we have a base, I want to buy a L1 GUN Turret tile and place it here at my base entrance.

Basically, an ongoing campaign universe where you can make your mark in the universe. A virtual game world with TW settings that supports 100-200 players at one time.

Where its an ongoing intergalactic war, not some petty sports event...lol

To make this idea possible, some serious modifications would have to made to the game itself. Just an ideal dream I'd love to see with my favorite game.

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub

I wish the arenas weren't so static, but more violatile or dynamic. What I mean is that you can change the MAP tiles under certain conditions. Like it would be cool if their was like multiple arenas for many section of the gameuniverse. In within each arena, their could be bases OWNED by squads and they could modify their bases. Sort of add an element of Real Time Strategy games... like you can change a arena TILE... ok we have a base, I want to buy a L1 GUN Turret tile and place it here at my base entrance.

Basically, an ongoing campaign universe where you can make your mark in the universe. A virtual game world with TW settings that supports 100-200 players at one time.

Where its an ongoing intergalactic war, not some petty sports event...lol

To make this idea possible, some serious modifications would have to made to the game itself. Just an ideal dream I'd love to see with my favorite game.

then it's not subspace anymore.

Comment

Who's Fatality?
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Thank you for your feed back guys however it is merely a suggestion i didn't know if it was actually possible i was merely passing a idea down and as for spelling well i don't have enough time like some of you sad freaks to go back and check every word.
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I hate the way WiseCherub.

Always types his posts like this.

It makes me cringe.

And I always skip past his posts.

Pointless and off-topic.

But I don't care.

Sue me.
              $$

Comment

Originally posted by Sudden
                I'd play Bobby Brown by Frank Zappa everytime i won!!
                OMG YOU KNOW FRANK ZAPPA I LOVE YOU CONTACT ME IN GAME PLZ
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

----CROSSFIRE
                  I hate the way WiseCherub.

Always types his posts like this.

It makes me cringe.

And I always skip past his posts.

Pointless and off-topic.

But I don't care.

Sue me.
                  ------

You don't make any logical sense to me and
                  never will.

#1: Your reply is off topic, infact it belong in another forum ala Trash Talk.

#2: This thread is called "Idea for the future"

I addressed and gave my opinion on Attack's idea for elim. But I admit, I sometimes get carried away and throw in some other ideas.

#3: I'm way too poor to sue you. lol..I make you cringe, well atleast all that typing wasn't for nothing.

-- MAGIC KOZ
                  then it's not subspace anymore
                  -----

I never said it was.... its like saying Windows 3.1, versus Windows XP...(XP isnt windows anymore).

All programs constantly evolve into more advanced programs, its called evolution.

I'm not saying throw away the 2D game world (settings), all I'm saying keep the settings but make maps more dynamic. Oh well I doubt any of this will ever happen, no one on here seems to like the same things I like in games.

Look at Xog's SuperMarioKart zone, is that still consider subspace?

I look at Continuum as a good multiuser 2D gaming engine core. Too bad prittk doesn't sell the source or a Continuum development package to help support the community. I would most likely buy it, I would love to experiment with it.

Comment

I know it was off-topic, which is why I said... 'pointless and off-topic'.
                    You don't make any logical sense to me and never will.
                    Clearly you're not as wise as your username suggests.

PS. I was going to put something about my post not meaning to be any sort of 'attack', but I really can't be bothered, I won't be replying again.
                    $$

Comment

the only place Fatal|ty doesn't post is in the thread where I ask who he is... anyone know who he is?
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Working...
                      X