Ban Lamecasters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

I can kill them in a lanc... as long as the other lanc is eeks. GG EEKS YOU LOSE.
    U CHEATED, LAGGED, LUCKED AND I WANS'T WARMED UP BG
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Kairu is whining because a terr a lanc and a spider with anti killed his gay levterring ass.
      Go play EG dumbass in a can.
      sage

Comment

In a can? Is that some sort of new internet lingo

Note: this is in no way a flame so please don't cry like other people like to.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Would you rather I say something more along the lines of "OMFG STFU GTFO NOOB"?
          sage

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman

you fucker..

I hate you.
            2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
            Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

ok its getting old.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

If you're 14-16 yeards of age, chances are you're most likely an obnoxious jackass. That's whats "in" - just like Thundercats lunchboxes.
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui

I hate you.
                  deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    Would you rather I say something more along the lines of "OMFG STFU GTFO NOOB"?
                    Nah, in a box, I would much rather prefer. Or maybe a hat.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                      If you're 14-16 yeards of age, chances are you're most likely an obnoxious jackass. That's whats "in" - just like Thundercats lunchboxes.
                      Thundercats are so old, newb(?)... its all about teenage mutant ninja turtles.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey

newb(?)
                        no thats just means he's OOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD SSSCCCHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!

SNARF SNARF
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                          Now I'm just hurt, PJ.
                          Originally posted by Ward
                          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

no thats just means he's OOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD SSSCCCHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!

SNARF SNARF
                            Lol we're the same age
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Bitches, blunts, and forties...
                              2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                              Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Well... i know you kairyu and there is no offence on you in this post but.... most of the time people posts rants like this because of a recent incident that pissed them off (with a particular ship, lag, teaming etc.). For lancasters though you have to look at the whole picture though. They do piss people off with their spread fire, but do they really change the tide of anything really important in anything (often). They are there for the newer people to learn to play trench wars and to have fun. If they really were THAT good, people would be using them in duels instead of warbirds.

I can't figure out a conclusion to this paragraph, so let's just leave it at that

Comment

Working...
                                X