No announcement yet.

SOLUTION TO lameness IN ELIM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no not nessacarily because with an anti spawn module the only way to be spawned would be if the bot was hacked....
    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
    Message has been sent to online moderators
    2:BLeeN> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>no
    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
    2:BLeeN> ok then no
    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

And what is an anti spawn module?
      YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

anti spawn

it gives temporary sheilds for a given amount of time.....or im sure it can be set to take sheilds awayt wehn crossing a certain coord (a.k.a. entrance to base)
        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

You aren't going to change elim no matter how much you want it to. And it's not lame, it is the game subspace. Obviously Virgin created it to be like that and it is how it should be played. And it's not really lame either because most of you do it and most of you actually kill someone right when you spawn so be quiet and quit trying to change something that isn't going to change because it just causes more arguments and more problems with the zone itself.
          TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
          TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
          Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

well

make a different baseelim with antispawn :/
            Last edited by Vehicle; 09-09-2002, 09:00 PM.
            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

So then we can have 3 elims yay!
              YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

ghey

Sigh. I realize most of the posters on this board are new but i still get annoyed by people who think they have a these solutions to everything. This topics have been brought up for EVER. ON ther old board and even this board. So next time you have a brite idea about something like making a bot to handle someother kinda stupid shit.. just eat it. Elim sucks. Get over it... and dodge. Anyways what happened to the piss and moan board? Cuase thats where posts like this belong.
                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

Re: ghey

Originally posted by punjar
                  Sigh. I realize most of the posters on this board are new but i still get annoyed by people who think they have a these solutions to everything. This topics have been brought up for EVER. ON ther old board and even this board. So next time you have a brite idea about something like making a bot to handle someother kinda stupid shit.. just eat it. Elim sucks. Get over it... and dodge. Anyways what happened to the piss and moan board? Cuase thats where posts like this belong.
                  Grammar and spelling works wonders... I can't even take you seriously.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Pusher Circa 1999

THE PUSHER> ?help I HATE THIS CRAP! I HAVE BEEN SPAWNED TIME AND TIME AGAIN IN ELIM

UNNAMED MODERATOR> Spawning is not illegal, learn how to dodge.

(This didn't really happen, but the message is the same.)
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
                    X