Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leaf
    Umm when did you make that ?cheater call? At christmas or? If you did maybe some were busy calibrating christmas..

But If I don't see a mod taking a cheater call and not a smod either there is almost ALWAYS an ER or even ZH checking.

Comment

Tmac owning baseelim or not, i was told when i was on staff by weaver that i was to answer help calls (as <ZH>) even if i was in baseelim i was supose to up and leave if no one took the call rite away. He actualy told me a few times bc i have no speakers atm and i never heard the PM's and he constantly told me l0lz. And awesome if thats what P_L tels u he shoudl tell them that its there job to answer the call reguardless of who makes it, i have to make 4-5 help calls just to get an answer to a simple question which would take not but 2 minutes to answer, yet it takes me 10 minutes of help using to get somone saying "hello?" Now i havent been having as much problems w/ some staffers as b4 they seem to be getting smarter or calmong down or something but there are still alot of ppl who dont answer calls.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I'm sorry, but I can barely follow that last post.
        The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
          If a non forum moderator would ask me stuff with red lines I would ignore that.
          Then they'd use blue, like this. Also, this is yet another reason you would not be a forum moderator. -Awesome

Comment

<suspended>

do yer job in tw, get suspended for something outside of it, definately helps the zone, don't ya think?
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

telling us what happened would work :/
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

he started a thread that said only: "Awesome's a fag"

i said to Pure_Luck: "Why do i get axed without warning for merely calling vehicle a rebel on the forums and staffers like Randedl go around posting that and get away with it even after being warned before.", so he got suspended.... not axed.

Comment

Working...
                X