Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned

Today Strike banned me for racism till the 26th of december. The reasons to my ban are totally right, but I think that the first time you get banned for racism it`s a 1 day ban? Correct me if im wrong. Thanks. And yeah this post was made in 23rd of december, so that there are no mistakes to make.
    Last edited by Dragonscale; 12-23-2003, 01:32 PM.

Re: Banned

Originally posted by Dragonscale
    The reasons to my ban are totally right
    I like you. Mods, unban him for being honest
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Source: www.trenchwars.org News

New Ban Rule For Racism
      KJW - Oct 19, 2003

Bans for racism or abuse of the ?help command using racism is now a 3 DAY ban (up from a one day ban).

Also, if you're warned by a staff member for something, that warning will be in the database and will be a valid warning for that offense for ONE WEEK from the time it's given. That means if you're warned for ANYTHING and you do it again during that week, you can be banned without any additional warnings first. This will help cut-down on the repeat offenders who push the limits everyday just to create problems for TrenchWars players and its staff.

Comment

Ok, thanks Kolar.

Comment

Quoting TW.org news post.

New Ban Rule For Racism
          KJW - Oct 19, 2003

Bans for racism or abuse of the ?help command using racism is now a 3 DAY ban (up from a one day ban).

Also, if you're warned by a staff member for something, that warning will be in the database and will be a valid warning for that offense for ONE WEEK from the time it's given. That means if you're warned for ANYTHING and you do it again during that week, you can be banned without any additional warnings first. This will help cut-down on the repeat offenders who push the limits everyday just to create problems for TrenchWars players and its staff.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

Yeah... that was quoted already. But rubbing it in is always fun, I guess.
            Originally posted by dimboy2
            New Ban Rule For Racism
            KJW - Oct 19, 2003

Eat that, humble newbie lamer laggot, Dragonscale. Enjoy your full length, 3 day as of Oct 19, 2003 as stated by KJW, ban. 2ez, gg.
            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

I only ever read first posts.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Lol.

That explains a lot.
                Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

evade
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

You can't complain dragon. I was banned by yomama!!! for tking. I was never reported, he witnessed me tk one person, the person whom I was having tk wars with and whom he also witnessed tking me. It was without a warning for the first offense, which is a 3 day ban, and without a warning most mods do 1-2 days. But not yomama!!!, he banned me for 10 days, and his ban comment was something like "he should know better."

PS: the ban got lifted
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Adeon
                      Yeah... that was quoted already. But rubbing it in is always fun, I guess.

Eat that, humble newbie lamer laggot, Dragonscale. Enjoy your full length, 3 day as of Oct 19, 2003 as stated by KJW, ban. 2ez, gg.
                      Umm wtf...unnecessary comments, you idiot.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

Geez people whining over 3 day bans like they can never play again....i guess you never respect the rules till you have had them enforced on you <----just my opinion
                        3:disown> some dude just honked at me
                        3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
                        3:disown> pulling him over
                        3:disown> fukin clown
                        3:Revolt> you driving?
                        3:disown> yes
                        3:disown> at work
                        3:Revolt> ??
                        3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
                        3:Revolt> in police car
                        3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
                        3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
                        3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
                        3:Revolt> ?????????
                        3:disown> yes got a dell in here
                        3:tmac <ZH>> pro
                        3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

Originally posted by T Mac-1
                          Geez people whining over 3 day bans like they can never play again....i guess you never respect the rules till you have had them enforced on you <----just my opinion
                          SS is life to some ppl.. Its like not being able to smoke for 3 days..
                          Last edited by Vantage; 12-24-2003, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T Mac-1
                            He wasn't whining about the rule, in fact he said the ban was totally justified. He was confused about the ban length that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                              He wasn't whining about the rule, in fact he said the ban was totally justified. He was confused about the ban length that's it.
                              He's right

Comment

Working...
                              X