Get your house today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a jar!
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Why all are crazie and make own house to tw town.
      LOL, even me (I am in TWDev) doesn't have own house in it.
      - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Can We Update Our Houses

If I Have Made A Mistake In My House Can I Email Another One But Fixxed Up?
        AKA Shaun
        ----------------------

Comment

My house is that shitty lookin one at the bottom ^_^ even though i put the door on the side

Comment

It is an lvl file what do i need to open it?
            2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
            9:trashed> LOL YOJ
            9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
            9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
            We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Originally posted by Yojo
              It is an lvl file what do i need to open it?
              1. Copy the housepack.
              2. UnZip
              3. Read the rules.txt

See the line:

" If you do not have a map editor follow this link to a very good one:
              http://www.subspacedownloads.com/files/ssme81a.zip "

??

Maybe that might help?

If you for some reason did not get the hint: copy SubSpace map Editor from www.subspacedownloads.com or some other site.
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I use CLE because I can.
                sage

Comment

Damn my house owns!
                  I can't dodge, I can't aim, only thing about me is the way I lame.

Comment

A "few" comments/suggestions/questions after my first brief look at the town: (please excuse my typos etc as usual)

1. Dislikeds house cannot be entered, the entrance is to the right and there is no way of getting there. Easily fixed, I guess. Same thing applys to Fluffz house (he can only enter via the "street under construction" places). Disliked can of course enter via Wreckiess Mig (typo for Wreckless Mig??) but that's almost cheating or something..

2. Atleast on my house you had edited the map so that the two back entrances were blocked. Bad move IMHO because if the maps are going to be used in zombies there is no chance to escape a house. If there were back entrances and ways to get into the neighbours house many nice human/zombie hunts might occur, but now, once a zombie has antiwarped the area and is guarding the door/waiting for re-inforcements, there is no way a human can escape. Only way is using a wormhole or going on top of a light and wait for it to go on.

3. Nice job with eliminating the wormholes effect so that my swimmingpool dosen't swallow too many pilots, I hate cleaning up the mess they leave behind.

4. Street names. Have you named the streets yet? I'd like to know my adress so I can mail a card there. How about the numbers go from north to south and from the west to the east. And the names? Will all roads be equally thick? Or are there highways, drives, boulevards, alleys etc?? Like if you check out my house (quite lower left corner) it might be "Southern Boulevard 2", for example.

5. The spawn zone: change the middle box to solid tiles, remove it or make a hole in it. Not fun warping over and over again to get out of there.

6. The RC Cola Factory (north, next to Myths Maze) cracked the clue of the mysterious tiles, look at his bed.. Atleast to me those tiles were a mystery . Some others have cracked that too I guess.. Was I the only one who did not get it or what? It can be a table too o_O.. nice one Hannes.. Fun tileset when everyone gets the tiles in a own special way.

7. To An Unknown Killa: Is there actually a way to get to the toilet?? Beats me

8. Who made the "I wan't super levs" house?? Pure curiosity

9. Annux can't access the "Love Shack" (see point one w/ Wreckiess Mig). And WTF is "Christmas Teeth"??

10. Visit Annux neighbour Wonder Boy for free drinks!!

11. Mitches house is actually one of the best only because it is not 40x40. I did not realise it when I made my house but when practically all houses except for his are 40x40 square. It looks too systematic with square houses and straight roads. GJ Mitch!

12. Rabbitrapists house is a true winner for zombies. I thought abut that too but it seems unfare to me and then actually it would only end up in looking at the radar and getting a headache. Hope you made a nice map for yourself so that you can find in and out of the house.

13. I like 2dragons and KPJC:s houses too, stands out of the crowd.

14. What are you going to do with the small areas outwards from wendys, taco bell, mcdonalds... ???

15. How can I find out who my neighbour is? One is knot with his nice "Do you like my bush"- house, but the other one has no name. Not that I care actually..

16. Nothing to do with the map, but how can I make tilesets with animations like the emergency lights in this one?

17. Almost an excellent tileset, the tiles can be understood in so many different ways. The only bad thing is IMO that theer are two sets of lights, so there is less space for other tiles.

A couple of suggestions here to the end: how about putting hedges/bricks instead of cement here and there, changing the road widths and writing out the names of the streets. And maybe the following roads might be more irregular? Maybe you like symmetric streets, but IMO there should also be diagonal streets and curves, espcially as you come further away from downtown (the middle area). Atleast that's how things work here in Finland. Not saying that the current one should be changed but that when the roads are expanded they might be more.. hmm.. interesting? And better suitable for Zombies aswell. Obviously as you must have nderstood I very much look forward to a zombies in a real town

GJ overall Mat and whoever else has helped. Spam the staffchat and public arenas so that everyone makes a house, cus it seriously needs more of them. And make a nice 100x100 castle for PriitK and Dock> (or just make it for yourself)

-Jeansi-

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeansi
                      [B]1. Dislikeds house cannot be entered, the entrance is to the right and there is no way of getting there. Easily fixed, I guess. Same thing applys to Fluffz house (he can only enter via the "street under construction" places). Disliked can of course enter via Wreckiess Mig (typo for Wreckless Mig??) but that's almost cheating or something.. B]
                      It cant be done, i cant even find a way to the flag in MIG's house, neve rmind get to my own unless the doors were taken down

Comment

• I fucked up the love shack. Let's fix that somehow.

Comment

• 8. Who made the "I wan't super levs" house?? Pure curiosity
                          I did
                          Im a Tk freak
                          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• jensi, didnt u notice that my house is upside down?? d'oh! upside down tree, upside down gopher head, and the underground "burrow" effect no longer works. i hope it can get changed.
                            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                            apt>na
                            apt>ill show you pictures
                            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

• Here is what the CURRENT UPDATED MAP will look like, It should be updated tommarow (Saturday) hopefully.

-Matorian (Matorian@paladen.net)

Trench Wars Moderator
                              Trench Wars Staff Trainer
                              Trench Wars Map Developer
                              Trench Wars Divisions Operator

"I'm taciturn and reluctant, I dislike others being involved in my affairs; a Lone Wolf..."
                              -=(Creator of ?go matrix2 | ?go gatez2 | ?go battlezone | ?go twtown)=-

Comment

• o.O nice.. That many houses?? kewl. Someone could already host a zombies there.

Disliked, the reason why I could enter your house was that I played the map offline, with SS 1.35. So the flashing lights dissapeared every once in a while and you can enter trough your neighbours house or something.. Might be it does not work when actually online if the settings are different, gotta check that out too.

Comment

Working...
                                X