Another Year of TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ephemeral
    I just can't seem to win. I posted this in an attempt to be 'light', since I've been criticized for being ‘too serious’.

What is it you people want with these forums? People try addressing issues they see and offer solutions or things to think about, but many other people don’t seem to like this. People try posting lighter topics, but many people don’t seem to like this either. What is the point? Are these forums simply a ‘lose-lose’ proposition? A place where anything of value is always lost amongst the din of negative chatter?
    dont mention people that react like that.
    They are just asswhipes that have no brains dont understand w/e you typed and then respond crap like that
    admit it

I'm hot

twlj champ season 8
    twlb champ season 8 10 11
    twdtj champ season 3

Comment

I just can't seem to win. I posted this in an attempt to be 'light', since I've been criticized for being ‘too serious’.

What is it you people want with these forums? People try addressing issues they see and offer solutions or things to think about, but many other people don’t seem to like this. People try posting lighter topics, but many people don’t seem to like this either. What is the point? Are these forums simply a ‘lose-lose’ proposition? A place where anything of value is always lost amongst the din of negative chatter?
      That's the reason I never tried in the 1st place. You see, I still manage to create the most 'popular' threads all the times

Unlike you, who start a thread because you think other people would like it and expect them to respond back, I create threads I love and I KNOW for a fact that they could not it resist and in no time there would be 10 replies.

You see, its tricky! If you treat them like men, they will all behave like dogs, but if you treat them like doggies, they will all try to prove they are men. No use to flatter them
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
        That's the reason I never tried in the 1st place. You see, I still manage to create the most 'popular' threads all the times

Unlike you, who start a thread because you think other people would like it and expect them to respond back, I create threads I love and I KNOW for a fact that they could not it resist and in no time there would be 10 replies.

You see, its tricky! If you treat them like men, they will all behave like dogs, but if you treat them like doggies, they will all try to prove they are men. No use to flatter them
        Well said and understood, but you also have the benefit of ‘foreploy’. (Foreploy = made-up word describing the little games that guys play trying to figure out a way of getting into a woman’s pants.)

Comment

most of those threads are popular because most of the replies are people telling you to stfu.

Comment

another year of I GIVE A SHIT
            jee

Comment

stfu

Comment

You can never win on these forums no matter what you try. Serious or funny, Correct or wrong you'll always get slamed, spammed and praised all at once.

TW forums are wacked.

Personally I liked the thread..I thought it was funny Ephemeral.

And you are right if you post about anything it's like hanging your ass out of the boat and into phirana infested waters. Everyone will be gald for your contribution and they will eat you alive without thanking you for it.

Grrrrr.
                I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by JacKieChan>
                  You can never win on these forums no matter what you try. Serious or funny, Correct or wrong you'll always get slamed, spammed and praised all at once.

TW forums are wacked.

Personally I liked the thread..I thought it was funny Ephemeral.

And you are right if you post about anything it's like hanging your ass out of the boat and into phirana infested waters. Everyone will be gald for your contribution and they will eat you alive without thanking you for it.

Grrrrr.

you should post a thread in mind of torturing those who will flame it.

Comment

What do you expect to win by whining on a forum? O_o

Comment

Working...
                    X