Wolvencreed Disolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eeks
    Lol the text on that site is fucking hilarious.
    You think? How so?

I'm very encouraged to see that most of the comments here are positive ones. Thankyou all for your support, it is appriciated.
    Kind regards
    Neodis

Comment

Originally posted by Oen Izan

Oh another useless post by a person that can't even play in the game. Yet he hangs around the forums of that same game he can't even play. Don't you have other zones to get banned from? Do you hang around there forums as well?? You are bent on taken down a zone, yet you need it's forums WHY?
      Perhaps we should have shown him our own forum. Least then the public area would have had something.
      Kind regards
      Neodis

Comment

I didn't even realize Wolven was lead by a lady? How many members did you have peak? 87?
        YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
          Excusme, but what exactly have you done for the zone besides try to get Ayden banned because she's funnier than you?
          Ayden is funnier than someone?
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Oh, you've never met Oen?

Oen, Face, Face, Oen.

There.

Comment

I liked wolvencreed, they made the zone a little more interesting for a little while.

And that's more than I can say for a great deal, if not all, of the other squads.
              Last edited by Latrine; 08-18-2002, 01:43 PM.
              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

that's too bad to hear. i liked wolvencreed.

it's squads like squad!, cool force (was that the name?) and wolven creed that keep this zone fresh with new,interested, players. they give the newer players a chance figure out what a squad is all about, without too much pressure on any single player.

have a good one
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Annux

Taking down the zone? Excusme, but what exactly have you done for the zone besides try to get Ayden banned because she's funnier than you?

wtf.....didn't he want to merry her ? I don't get it.....
                  Originally posted by Disliked
                  However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                  when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

yeh, i almost traded weez mp3's with wolven sperm but mehcanical difficulties prevented this. dumb AIM...

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless MiG
                      yeh, i almost traded weez mp3's with wolven sperm but mehcanical difficulties prevented this. dumb AIM...
                      Sperm was a pretender. At least with my time in Wolven. Perhaps he was a member earlier but if memory serves I think I remember finding out that he was always a pretender. Now mind you, my memory doesn't often serve very well! O_o;
                      Kind regards
                      Neodis

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                        I didn't even realize Wolven was lead by a lady? How many members did you have peak? 87?
                        We Maintained a membership of around 25 to 30 maybe 31 players at any one time. Two check of the stats ago we were the 2nd largested squard in TW, last check we shared that position with 2 other squads, this was with 22 members. I don't know what the stats say now though.

As far as I knew we had two female's in the Squad, one was Rage, our commaner and the other is Core, a new pilot. New to the squad that is.
                        Kind regards
                        Neodis

Comment

in the pub rankings i saw u guys with at least 45+ once, but that's when i cared about pub squad rankings

Comment

Comment

Does that camel have pierced ears?
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Well atleast every Wolven has a backup squad to start using, or 2, 3 4, or 5+.

Web_
                                Web

Comment

Working...
                                X